Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    widowmaker2's Avatar
    widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,202

    reputation points?? huh?

    guys if you notice up in the right hand corner of our screen names there is a scale. i doulbe clicked on mine and it said i have so n so amount of reputation points...what r reputation points?

  2. #2
    dogsofwar's Avatar
    dogsofwar is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    658
    show an example...maybe noobs dont have the "priviledge" to such top secret gear info.

  3. #3
    widowmaker2's Avatar
    widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,202
    Quote Originally Posted by dogsofwar
    show an example...maybe noobs dont have the "priviledge" to such top secret gear info.
    yea ok. while im at it ill just give you all my sources to.

  4. #4
    GeoQuadzilla's Avatar
    GeoQuadzilla is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,109
    Pretty sure rep points are given by other members who felt you contributed to certain threads... If you click on someone else's you can add a point for a good post

  5. #5
    widowmaker2's Avatar
    widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,202
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoQuadzilla
    Pretty sure rep points are given by other members who felt you contributed to certain threads... If you click on someone else's you can add a point for a good post
    gotcha. that makes sense

  6. #6
    dogsofwar's Avatar
    dogsofwar is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    658
    Quote Originally Posted by fusion600
    yea ok. while im at it ill just give you all my sources to.
    in time...in time..

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •