Whetstone is offline New Member

winny tabs question

I bought some winny tabs supposed to be 20 mg not sure what brand, possibly black label or IP, can someone tell me what they should look like....mine are white, thick, with a cross mark on one side, and round..

quaker48 is offline Associate Member
    do you have sex with little boys????

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Whetstone
    I bought some winny tabs supposed to be 20 mg not sure what brand, possibly black label or IP, can someone tell me what they should look like....mine are white, thick, with a cross mark on one side, and round..
    It amazes me how many people purchase items when they don't know WTF they are getting. Why order when you don't know? How do you know WTF you are ordering if you don't know how they are to look?

~SC~

test is best is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    It amazes me how many people purchase items when they don't know WTF they are getting. Why order when you don't know? How do you know WTF you are ordering if you don't know how they are to look?

~SC~
    your right,this bro dont even know what hes buying?crazy

it amazes me how many people on here just can't help someone out and answer a simple f'n question if you can't help me DON'T REPLY!!!!!!!!! don't need a bunch of b.s. from people

nottobig is offline Junior Member
    They are not IP's. I have used them and they are small blue in color and are 50mg a tab.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    it amazes me how many people on here just can't help someone out and answer a simple f'n question if you can't help me DON'T REPLY!!!!!!!!! don't need a bunch of b.s. from people
    Bite me b*tch, I'll reply anywhere I feel like replying. Ordering something when you have no idea wtf you are ordering, is just downright STUPID!

Now behave before you're banned idiot.

~SC~

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    please have some respect for people around here, and you might get ur answers, dont be abusive, as right about now, we have a no tolerance policy for d1ckheads so if you want to be one...take ur chances if you can be polite and continue to post, then ur welcome to stay

peace

please have some respect for people around here, and you might get ur answers, dont be abusive, as right about now, we have a no tolerance policy for d1ckheads so if you want to be one...take ur chances if you can be polite and continue to post, then ur welcome to stay
    I understand....I just had a question and got nothing but bashed w/ no answers at all. The reason i bought them was because it was from a reliable source that i had been to before, no ORDERING was involved. but i would like some help finding out what brand and mg they are. any help is much appreciated

kronik is offline Senior Member
    I understand....I just had a question and got nothing but bashed w/ no answers at all. The reason i bought them was because it was from a reliable source that i had been to before, no ORDERING was involved. but i would like some help finding out what brand and mg they are. any help is much appreciated
    Doesn't you source now? If no, he is not to reliable IMO...

d-lineman is offline New Member
    I agree with you guys. Not even knowing what you are getting is just crazy.

j.r.w. is offline Associate Member
    So much for the old saying "the only stupid question is the one you don't ask". Ha ha ha ha

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Bite me b*tch, I'll reply anywhere I feel like replying. Ordering something when you have no idea wtf you are ordering, is just downright STUPID!

Now behave before you're banned idiot.

~SC~
    laughing so hard I may ehit my pants...................... ooops i just did

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Actually what you are describing sounds like White Crosses to me. They were Ephedra pills for truck drivers before Ephedra was popular. I never heard of White Winny's. Everyone is right too. Why in the hell would you buy something not knowing what it is????? Also before he is scolded for being abusive what about this d!ckhead:

Quote Originally Posted by quaker48
    do you have sex with little boys????

widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member
    bro post a pic in the pics forum for a better answer. trying do describe what a pill or bottle etc. gets you nowhere fast.

d-lineman is offline New Member
    Also before he is scolded for being abusive what about this d!ckhead:[/QUOTE]

Man chill out those two know each other and I know them.

Thread Information