soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member

Arrow got a dilemma guys!!!

How's everyone doing? This might be a long post so bear with me. Before I tell you my dilemma, let me explain what happened. Aight, about 2 years ago I was about 180lb. I decided to take 1-ad, because I was young, stupid, and peer pressure to make it short. I took it for about 3 weeks and noticed much improvement in strength and gained a good 10lb. Now, like I said, I was young and stupid and knew nothing about pct. I didn't take anything coming off the cycle (if that's what I'm gonna call it) and over the period of next 6 months I put on another 30lb. I'll be honest and say that most of it was fat, since I had just started going out with my gf and gym and eating were the least of my worries. I started lifting seriously again about a year and a half ago and was making much improvement, until I ripped my pec muscle last july. I stayed away from the gym for almost 6 months and everything that I worked for had once again turned to crap. I started up again this January. Everything was going great, I was making great improvements on my own and went from over 25% bf to about 12% (what I am now). About 2 months ago, my chest began to hurt again. Maybe it was because I moved up in weight or maybe because I did something wrong again. Either way, I worked through it for a while and even though it was hurting I was able to do heavy weights. I was doing 120lb. dumbbells on each arm for incline and about the same for flat and even more on decline. Finally, I felt that I couldn't deal with the pain anymore and decided to take some time off lifting and see a doctor. The doctors r a joke here. They pretty much said that I could keep lifting (not heavy), and that there is a chance of me ripping it again. I just talked to one of my friends at the gym who had a similar injury and he told me that he just worked through the pain and now everything is pretty much ok with him.
    My stats are......I'm 23yo, 6', and down to 210-215lb. since stopping lifting about a months ago. my weight fluctuates alot and I can be 215 in the morning and then 220 by the end of the day, and the other way around.
    The only other thing I've done since 1-ad from 2 years ago is clen and winny. Didn't see much improvement, but I do think I was stupid because I continued to go heavy and did make some more problems with my shoulders. So, in the long run, I don't think I used it right since I had not been introduced to anabolicreview.com and all the great minds on this board.
    Finally........here's my dilemma........I have been on this board for a while now under a different name, along with other websites. I feel like I have done my research and am ready to take some gear. I am back in the gym and planning on lifting naturally for at least a month or 2, to make sure everything is ok. I have also ordered gear and so far accumulated the following things..........
    1. anavar
    2. primo
    3. eq
    4. winny
    5. clen
    6. nolva and clomid
    As u can see, most of these things r pretty mild. My goal is not to put on another 20lb. I want to put on good clean mass and lose some bf. Furthermore, I know that deca is supposed to be really good for the joints and wanted to know your guys opinions on it. And also, part of the reason why I wanted to take some gear is to take some pain of my chest. I know it worx, as long as I don't go too heavy. My question to u guys, is it worth it? should i do it? what else should i add? how would u plan out a cycle in this case? and of course i'm open to all the ignorant remarx that many of u r going to make. i've noticed that is a big part of this forum, yet i choose to post this question here because those who do help others, seem to know what they are talking about.
    anyway, thank you all in advance for reading my "I'm gonna get yelled at" essay. and if u have any questions please pm me or ask me. hope to get some good responses. sorry for the length once again!!!

i hope i get other responses than just "do more research" and "you're not ready for gear, yet."

slitsoul13 is offline Associate Member

Thumbs up

do more research! and what is wrong with you? your not even close to being rdy for gear. lol j/k.. but seriously, you have to listen to your body, im not a doc, but ive played soccer / lifted for years and when something hurts i try to stretch it out / ice it / and slowly get back into things as my body alows it. if you start taking gear and increase your str, you might run into problems, JMO, but maybe you should get back into the gym clean and see how you chest feels, and if you can lift w/o a prob then start your gear, cause if you can't go 100%, it may be a waste of gear. or.. you could go heavy on your body and just go light on the chest / shoulders. i dont know if this helps at all, but all i got

slitsoul13 is offline Associate Member
    you need some test in your cycle, go with E/C unless you wanna shoot EOD with prop/susp, you can go with 10mg nolva ed until PCT and start the 300/100/50 clomid, along with around 250mg test 2x EW + w/e else you want, but what are your goals? you trying to cut/ mass or what?
    Last edited by slitsoul13; 07-10-2004 at 02:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by slitsoul13
    you need some test in your cycle, go with E/C unless you wanna shoot EOD with prop/susp, you can go with 10mg nolva ed until PCT and start the 300/100/50 clomid, along with around 250mg test 2x EW + w/e else you want, but what are your goals? you trying to cut/ mass or what?
    i appreciate your response man. i can see that test is like a wheel on a car on this website. as far as my goals, the thing is that i put on weight very easy. so like i said i was up to 230 at one point and i know that i will get back to it if i were to stop going to the gym or start eating sloppy. i'm down to 210 right now and in fact, i was hoping to get down to 200 (which i could do easily in a month), and then start gear and diet so that i would put the weight back on the right way. i guess, i'd like to reduce my bf, by putting on lean mass. i'd like to put the 20lb. back on, but make it look nice.

Quote Originally Posted by slitsoul13
    do more research! and what is wrong with you? your not even close to being rdy for gear. lol j/k..
    that's good stuff man. i was waiting for some idiots to completely bombard me with that all day.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    u have alot of gear,but test bro, need test.

anyone or anything else?

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    hey mate, well nice lot of gear...but yes test is deffo needed,

deca is good for joints, but i dont believe it would help with your problem (im no doctor)

by the sounds of it you aren't really ready though , im not flaming, but you have had a lot of time off, and are only just back to lifting and you're desperate to start using and gain 20lbs..

maybe wait a bit more than 2mths?

beeffreak6 is offline Associate Member
    Load some test and forget about your pills that is if u want real strength i mean u may gain some strenght from some of them but go with all injections in my opinion and from my exp. I know pros dont really mess around with the pills too much unless its water pills i dont think ronnie coleman is gonna be using some dbol lol

Quote Originally Posted by map200uk
    hey mate, well nice lot of gear...but yes test is deffo needed,

deca is good for joints, but i dont believe it would help with your problem (im no doctor)

by the sounds of it you aren't really ready though , im not flaming, but you have had a lot of time off, and are only just back to lifting and you're desperate to start using and gain 20lbs..

maybe wait a bit more than 2mths?
    thanx for your opinion man. i appreciate that. i don't think i'm necessarily desperate to start using and gaining 20lbs. but the main concern is to work through the pain. also, i know for a fact that i will put those 20lb. back on in the next few months, but i want to put on lean mass.

Quote Originally Posted by beeffreak6
    Load some test and forget about your pills that is if u want real strength i mean u may gain some strenght from some of them but go with all injections in my opinion and from my exp. I know pros dont really mess around with the pills too much unless its water pills i dont think ronnie coleman is gonna be using some dbol lol
    i will definitely get some test. my main concern right now, as i said in the previous post, is to work through the pain and build lean mass. i know that deca is good for joints, but would test make me forget the pain as well? thanx.

whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    ....is it just your chest you are worried about.....because there are ways around that, such as hammer strength, smith machine, dont max out anymore, because thatll do more damage then good for you now.

Quote Originally Posted by whiteyk
    ....is it just your chest you are worried about.....because there are ways around that, such as hammer strength, smith machine, dont max out anymore, because thatll do more damage then good for you now.
    do u think i will eventually work through the pain or at least get used to it, to the point where i'd be able to max out. and do u not recommend doing a cycle right now? thanx.

Quote Originally Posted by soo2bhuge
    do u think i will eventually work through the pain or at least get used to it, to the point where i'd be able to max out. and do u not recommend doing a cycle right now? thanx.
    well you know your body best, have you gone to a physical therapist? they would know the most about your injury, and what exercises you could do to fix the problem.

well. i did chest for the first time in about a month today. it hurt pretty bad. what's worse is that i even felt the pain in my shoulders and triceps. physical therapy didn't do crap for me. neither did the doctors. a friend of mine takes deca just so his shoulders don't hurt when he lifts. is that a good idea? i don't know what to do, cause i don't feel like taking another month of doing chest. at the same time i don't think i want to rip my chest again, because that was quite some pain, especially since i didn't have insurance at the time and i had to let it heal on its own.

bro listen to your body....in the end all you have is your health bro,

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    i hope i get other responses than just "do more research" and "you're not ready for gear, yet."
    lol at least you got a sense of humor bro

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    Start some glocosamine first off. Why are youb concerned about maxing out? Maxing out promotes injury. Who cares what you can do for 1 rep, that's not going to build muscle. Drop weight and make your form impecable. What exercises hurt you the most? Free weights? Do machines hurt less?

Quote Originally Posted by Mealticket
    Start some glocosamine first off. Why are youb concerned about maxing out? Maxing out promotes injury. Who cares what you can do for 1 rep, that's not going to build muscle. Drop weight and make your form impecable. What exercises hurt you the most? Free weights? Do machines hurt less?
    i have started glucosamine, but i know that it'll take at least a month to kick in. i'm not too concerned about maxing out, i'm more concerned with doing the same weight i used to for reps. i never max out actually. the exercises that hurt me are flat, incline, and decline bench (whether the barbell or dumbbells). i don't even do flys anymore cause it hurts too much and i have a feeling that's what caused the problem in the first place. machines r a bit less, but still hurt. it's weird, cause i go heavy on back and even shoulders and it doesn't hurt, but chest kills. the pain is right under the armpit. u can see my ligament sticking out, but the doctors keep telling me the same thing......."u can go ahead and workout", "there's always a chance u could rip it again." but i just want to do something about the pain, tha'ts all. i don't even care if i go really light, but even the 40lb. dumbbells hurt. thanx guys.

Thread Information