AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member

Question running Test Cypionate at 700mg for 8 more weeks?

hey bros im using test cyp at 500mg a wk im going into week 7 with little gains i was thinking of upp ing the dosage to 700mg a wk till wk 15....this is my second cycle and i ran sust 250 at 750mg for 5 weeks last cycle what should i do??? im taking 500mg test and 400mg eq....current stats are 6'7 265 20yrs old thsi is my second cycle help me out bros...also im eating 5200 caloires a day training 5 times a week what do youtguys think???

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AustrianOAK14
    hey bros im using test cyp at 500mg a wk im going into week 7 with little gains i was thinking of upp ing the dosage to 700mg a wk till wk 15....this is my second cycle and i ran sust 250 at 750mg for 5 weeks last cycle what should i do??? im taking 500mg test and 400mg eq....current stats are 6'7 265 20yrs old thsi is my second cycle help me out bros...also im eating 5200 caloires a day training 5 times a week what do youtguys think???
    20 is too young to shoot juice. Well at least you wont stunt your growth - or it wont matter much - BUT your nads are still cranking more than the average adult - or they *were* and you shouldnt have juiced until 23 or so when your test levels ready adult steady state.

Yeah I know thats not waht your asking for..

Troyboy is offline Associate Member
    Whenever test isn't working as good as the first weeks, you have to up the dosage 200mg to achieve that same gains. This is caused by more receptors being developed which need to be filled like before when there was lower # of receptors.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AustrianOAK14
    If you took 750mg of sust EW for your last cycle why would you drop it to 500mg EW of test cyp? I personally like to keep my test doses a bit higher like in the 750mg range depending on what other compounds I am running and if I am cutting or not.

i dropped it bc a source told me you can make good gains from lower dosage cycle so i said **** ill give it a try....so far the results are good but nor great like last cycle so should i up it to 700mg of test cyp a week??? i think i am buddys

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    If you did 750mg test before, I'd use that number as a minimum because you're used to it. Yeah you can make good gains from a lower dose (500mg), but you've already done 750mg. I'd say keep it at least 600-700mg from now on. Since you stepped it up, no need to go back down and be disapointed with the results. JMO.

dieseL atC is offline Member
    750mg on a first cycle... hmm can you say overkill? Research bro..

the results were good man besides that i was a big guy to start off with...hello i was 6'6 250 bro im tall and big(not huge) but usually these cycle are not intended for tall people man when being tall its hard to gain weight

Vicant is offline New Member
    The big guy brings up a good point.

Does your overall size correlate to how much juice you should take?

Thank you,
    Vicant

i would think so bro

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicant
    The big guy brings up a good point.

Does your overall size correlate to how much juice you should take?

Thank you,
    Vicant
    I dont think just because you are bigger your body will produce more natural test, so why should you take higher doses of synthetic test...

dieseL atC is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kronik
    I dont think just because you are bigger your body will produce more natural test, so why should you take higher doses of synthetic test...
    I'm 6'3 220 and 500mg has worked fine..

Thread Information