tyevho is offline Junior Member

Accutane users only

Was wondering what are the dosage levels for this chemical are. Non users, PLEASE do not clutter the thread with chit chat about I heard or read. I am very aware of the sides. (I do blood work 4 times a year)Comments from those experienced with this only.
    Thanks
    Age ..........47
    Ht..............5'6"
    Wt.............185 Lbs
    Bf..............8.5%

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    When I used it the doc had me run 40mg ED for six months.

How well did this work for you, and how long before the acne started to subside?

Quote Originally Posted by tyevho
    How well did this work for you, and how long before the acne started to subside?
    Took about a month/month and a half for the acne to subside. It worked, but if you plan to ever do another cycle I wouldn't use it. What the accutane chemically fixed, my first cycle chemically un-fixed. And I've heard the same from many users. Accutane is worth all the sh*tty sides and potential health risks because it's a permanent fix. But if you're going to undo that with gear there's no point IMO. I'd try B5 first and save the accutane for when you're finished with steroids .

http://gmuntz.tripod.com/b5.html

Have been on the B-5 for about 3 1/2 months now. Taking 16,000 mgs a day. It has made a huge difference. Had been doing 1900mg/wk of Test and my acne is not near as bad as when I was only doing 700mg/wk. But I have always had it since I was 16, and have been taking anti-biotics for about 30 yrs to control it. So, I am extremely prone. So, am I understanding that to take it while on cycle will not do much? I know that it is quite liver toxic, so a combo of Accutane and any 17aa's is not wise.

I'm not saying that it wont help your acne to take it on cycle, but I wouldn't. Accutane is the most extreme treatment for acne, kinda like surgery for other ailments. Would you have that surgery (with all the risks, costs, and sides) if it wasn't going to be a permanent fix? If because of other things you were doing (gear), you'd need to have that surgery over and over again.

If it was me I'd stay on the B5 and wait on the accutane until you're finished with steroids . If I could go back and not take it I would, cuz it was basically a waste.

Sounds like a bummer, Is kinda depressing to bust your ass to get into great shape and can't take your freakin shirt off at the beach. When you star pushing 50 yrs old, you will realize how important this can be. I appreciate the info.

Steve is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tyevho
    Was wondering what are the dosage levels for this chemical are. Non users, PLEASE do not clutter the thread with chit chat about I heard or read. I am very aware of the sides. (I do blood work 4 times a year)Comments from those experienced with this only.
    Thanks
    Age ..........47
    Ht..............5'6"
    Wt.............185 Lbs
    Bf..............8.5%

The dose you should be taking is usually 0.5/1mg per kg body weight. With 1mg per kg being the maximum daily dose. So if a person weighed 80kg then he will take 80mg/day

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    bro try chemical peels to me there as effective as acne and doing 700mg of test at your weight is not good i would do 500mg max bro im 6'6 265 and i dont even pull that off try checmical peels to me there like accutane and they dry uup teh skin ive had acne for 4 years since hs and accutane worked for me but since my first ccyle it came back i was doing 750mg of test a week it was sum hard stuff but i went to get a chemical peel and ittakes off teh top layer(epidermis) and take out all the **** and uncloges your pores i would look into this if i were u man pm me if you want

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    hope your acne clears adn your 47 right? do you have oily skin? is your diet bad?

Thread Information