HollywoodM3 is offline Member

T3 and Clen results

Hey bros

I am currently in wk 4 of my prop/tren and EQ cycle. I have used two rounds of 7/5 split of clen and t3. im just about to start my 3rd run. I havent lost much if any that I can see. Maybe im looking for too much too soon. I have been using 200mcg t3 and working up to 100mcg clen, body temp have been staying around 98.2 and 98.5

I have also been doing cardio(walking on treadmill) for 20-25 minutes after my workout. and sometimes for another 30minutes at night. I have also been eating very clean as I hve always done.

Is there something im missing or and tips on what I could change. I know some will say do cardio in the am, but do to work im not able to go the gym twice.

Thanks for any help

Bump!

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    you havent noticed any change in body comp at all?

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    move the cardio to the morning and bump it up to 45min-60min on an empty stomach. The cardio at night can probably be stopped as its a little excessive. Remember that others will see results well b4 you see them on yourself so keep at it bro.

im sure there has been a change, maybe im looking for too much too soon?? I do know the gear is real

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    well it's like this what kind of shape did you start with? i know when i started to diet back in sept. i went 3 months before i could see anything at all. becuase i was packing on muscle while loosing fat. it took my g/f to say "holy zhit hun you have lost weight" for me to believe it. ofcourse i then became a final fantasy online addict and ained it all back but hey!>!> maybe this is something that you arte coming up against

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Is your body weight changing at all, and is your strength going up, staying the same or falling? Your in the optimal zone for sure...try bumping your cardio session to 45min.

My body weight went from 242 to 236, but Im not sure if its just water or what. as for my strength I have had to adjust my clen to after my workout due to the shakes, makes lifting heavy harder. so I will keep an eye on that. I have had a few bros from the gym say that I was getting bigger. so Thats throws me off a bit.

im 235+lb do you suggest taking more than 200mcg of T3?? I dont know if I can handle any more than 100mcg clen. I cant even wright my own name..LOL

as far as my diets goes. I have increased my protein intake, I hve kept my carb intake high on my PWO and PPWO meal. I have switched to veggies after that. and Like I said I have been doing 20min cardio after workout, I will bumb that up and see

Thanks for the help

Bump

jmp51483 is offline Member
    What type of Clen are you taking? It sounds to me like your just looking for huge results in a short amount of time... Unfortunately for all of us that isnt how it works

Thread Information