iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator

please consider............

ok,
    i'm getting a TON of pm's from the newer and junior guys lately, asking if this or that cycle looks ok.

to be completely honest, this is scaring the **** out of me, because 99% of these cycles look completely unsafe.

i can go into a big explanation of a lot of it, but theres really no need. most of the stuff i'm looking at here is pretty blatant in the mistake department.

so......

while i'm willing to help in any way i can, i ask that you guys just kick back and read some, and then come to myself or another mod or vet with your questions.
    i'm not posting this to upset anyone or start a big ****arow, but this isnt something you just "play around with".

take ALL things into consideration BEFORE you start. and most of your answers can be found right here. please be safe, and think things through before you take a run at this.......

peace I4L

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Big A$$ Bump.

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Upstairs it goes ^^^^^^

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    So true. I get so many PM's from guys who don't even know what a syringe is and they want to do a cycle.

REMEMBER:

Steroids are no joking matter. Doing a "unsafe" cycle is/can be very dangerous. Never ever put something in your body you have no idea about. Learn everything you can and always look at the side effects. We tend not to think about them, but as most of us know, they are there. And please, please, please, DO YOUR RESEARCH. I can't stress this enough

Be safe,

BLT

fabry is offline Senior Member
    tip:
    durin the login process, find a way to automatically send new members the most important posts (first cycle, pct, anti e's, etc).

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    I agree 100percent bros. When you are new, ALL you should be doing is researching and listening and observing. Not planning cycles, or for the matter having US plan them for you. It upsets me to see al these new people like you said that are willing to just start sticking themselves and swallowing crap, and they dont even know what they are taking. Especially bothersome are the ones that dont even know what they bought.

A tip and some advice newbies: RESEARCH. Not for us, but for teh sake of not hurting or injuring yourself.

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    I have pmed u Iron not for a cycle but other stuff and never heard back from ya.Are all these ****heads taking up all your time? bastards!!!!! good luck w/ all the stupidity.

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    you guys are higher members, i just recently became a member, and as an associate member i myself got numberous pm's and ppl IM'ing me on AIM asking me about setting up a cycle, or even worse, trying to help them find a source. WOW, makes me wonder if i was that dumb as a newbie........read up boys, tons of info out there

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    plain and simple. im sure they'll get the same response from all members of the board when they post outrages cycles in the steroid forum.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    ive had a fair few pms asking about cycles/sources

while im no vet/anything i do try to help whenever possible, (i dont give out sources)

but yea, people need to read, once u put this stuff in ur body you cant just take it out, this is serious it's not for messing around with

moto,
    if you pm'ed me, i never recieved it. i try very hard to answer ALL my pm's.........send the info again.

peace I4L

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Bump Ad Infinitum

NoobJuice is offline Member
    GOOD SHI*
    *ponders a sec*

I didn't do this did I? I'm sure I did not.
    12wks of test only
    Bump-bump

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Bump, nothing new to add because it's all in that first post.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Wtf, AR isn't some drive-thru steroid store. "Excuse me, does this cycle look good? Okay great, may I order one cycle and a side of syringes please." Just joking of course, but its really not a laughing matter for newbies planning their first cycle. Take the time to do your homework first and wait until the time is right (i.e mature enough, stopped growing naturally, and have all the knowledge and supplies ready to start).

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    theres a button at the top that says search.. I think someone should make a sticky thread called "the search button!" and the whole thread should be about how to use the search button.. It basically like having a key to a magical chest, that is full of answers to your anabolic questions.

i'm going to bump this just once........

as i'm still getting a fair amount of the same stuff. rather than repost, i'll just leave this one here.

thanks again for all the support guys. its good to know some of you are are taking this seriously.

peace I4L

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Bump for all the help the guys with "prior service" have passed on to us new guys...
    Last edited by almostgone; 08-22-2004 at 08:35 AM. Reason: spelling sux

drdeath613 is offline Senior Member
    ya i made a post if this cycle looked ok iv been on here for a month iv done 12+ hours a day reading and i came really close i made a few mistakes lets see mind u non were major risks to low of a dose in test e cuz i was being safe and put winnie for the wrong set of weeks but all in all i learned alot thxz to u guys learned how to make a killer diet thxz to swolecat another guy helped me make a killer workout one of swoles is what i was told and i learned alot about juice thxz to all u killer dudes and i cant wait till i can be one who helps out newbs like u guys

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by iron4life79
    i'm going to bump this just once........

as i'm still getting a fair amount of the same stuff. rather than repost, i'll just leave this one here.

thanks again for all the support guys. its good to know some of you are are taking this seriously.

peace I4L
    yep...I'm getting them as well.I have no problem at all helping or answering questions,but when it's obvious no research was involved,I really don't have time to help those ppl.

Help yourself first,then others will be more willing to help fine tune problems or questions you might have.

Thread Information