pb2xtreme1 is offline Banned

really talking about SHREDDING!!

guys im on a fina test p and winni cycle. i am cutting every morning 45-1 hour cardio on empty stomach and then evening lifting. my question is when should i add t-3 (ohh im on clen now as well with ketotifen). should i add t-3 the last 5 weeks? during pct? after pct?

Steroids101 is offline Member
    Do not add t3 in during pct, its fine to add in any time during a cycle. It seems like you may need a tad bit more research on it though, I recommend looking up mallets old posts.

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    You add t3 to pct your muscle will dissaper faster than you could believe

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    I will also add on top of not using T3 during PCT, is dont attempt to cut either. Maintaining is going to be your foremost goal during PCT. Trust me I lost 12lbs of muscle a year ago trying to cut while on PCT. I dont believe you can do it without IGF. You will definetly need carbs during PCT so that essentially throws out the idea of cutting.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    yep id say dont cut while doing pct, cut after...u need to remain eating high cals during pct to maintain gains

you're doing caridfo 7 days a week for 45-1hr at 65-75% max hr? and that cycle **** that should be cutting u up

al

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by map200uk
    yep id say dont cut while doing pct, cut after...u need to remain eating high cals during pct to maintain gains

you're doing caridfo 7 days a week for 45-1hr at 65-75% max hr? and that cycle **** that should be cutting u up

al

i agree, another thing i found is that controlling carbs helps.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    diet,diet,diet and a sh!t load of cardio.thats all it comes down to when cutting.the gear is really secondary.it's only there to starve off catabolism and maintain what muscle you have.so you need not over due it.

cool thanks for all the info. could some one give me the link to mallets thread?
    so everyone wold agree if i do jump on t-3 it would be best t do it during the cycle? or after pct? i really dont want to wait that long because it is summer now and i want to shredd?!?!

anyone able to give me the link to mallets old thread? so what effects do you think will happen if i add t-3 to the last 5 weeks of my cycle?

guys, listen i know that a clean diet, am cardio, and clen will cut me up, but i am looking to shred i mean summer is half way over i really want to cut up quickly, so could i do something like this, by the way i am on week 6

so
    wk6-7 100mg test p ED, 76mg tren EOD, 50 mg winni oral ED, clen 100mcg/day ketofin 3mgED
    wk 8-13 same as above but ad t-3, then stop everything and then do pct?
    what do you guys think?

cummon, sombody knows the answer or can at least offer there best opinion, please!

Thread Information