Steroids101 is offline Member

Question on running test

I am trying to figure out why everyone reccomends running test in higher doseages than complimentary roids? For instance if someone was planning on running 500mg deca , eq, ect. a week, people would most likley tell them to run the test at 600mg. Now onto my question:

If 500mg deca shuts your HPTA down really hard, and your only running lets say 300mg Test a week, doesn't that still leave you with plenty of test in your system to avoid sexual sides? I don't understand why test has to be higher? Does the complimentary steroid cancel out the entire doseage of test or something? From what I understand once your shut down, your shut down, and you would still have 300mg test in your system.

Discuss?

kronik is offline Senior Member
    less test=limp noodle...

When your on cycle you are not that worried about natural test production because pretty much any compound you take will shut you down. You need higher test for libido...

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kronik
    less test=limp noodle...

thats not true for all people. have you experienced this or is this info your just passing on that you heard. i have experience with this. and from my exp this is not always true.

Quote Originally Posted by Steroids101
    I am trying to figure out why everyone reccomends running test in higher doseages than complimentary roids? For instance if someone was planning on running 500mg deca , eq, ect. a week, people would most likley tell them to run the test at 600mg. Now onto my question:

If 500mg deca shuts your HPTA down really hard, and your only running lets say 300mg Test a week, doesn't that still leave you with plenty of test in your system to avoid sexual sides? I don't understand why test has to be higher? Does the complimentary steroid cancel out the entire doseage of test or something? From what I understand once your shut down, your shut down, and you would still have 300mg test in your system.

Discuss?

your right, once your down your down. but keeping the test higher than your deca will allow for an easier recovery so you dont loose your gains. if you keep your test low than it may be a harder and longer road to recovery.

Quote Originally Posted by hercules88
    thats not true for all people. have you experienced this or is this info your just passing on that you heard. i have experience with this. and from my exp this is not always true.
    me personally no, best friend yes...well i guess your one the lucky ones...but then again I am here to learn the correct way and if 99.9% of this board says run test higher then I shall...
    Last edited by kronik; 07-10-2004 at 10:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kronik
    me personally no, best friend yes...well i guess your one the lucky ones...

there are a few of us. i know a 56 year old man in my gym that only runs deca and winny and has no pee pee problms at all.

Steroids101 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hercules88
    your right, once your down your down. but keeping the test higher than your deca will allow for an easier recovery so you dont loose your gains. if you keep your test low than it may be a harder and longer road to recovery.
    Ahhh, I can understand that... I always thought the test higher sugestion was meant to ward of the sexual sides...

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Test is best anyway so why not run it higher (with in reason)

Thread Information