Thread: DBOL dosages

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member

Question DBOL dosages

Hey bros whats up. I am going to be running dbol at the end of my cycle to finish up strong. My question is this. I only got, I had a momentary lapse of being stupid, 100 10mg pills. Now I do not have enough to run 40mg a day obvioulsy, but should I run the whole 1st week at 30mg ED then bump up, or only a few days at 30mg then bump up to the 40mg ED? Also, trying to decide on 4 weeks at a higher dose, or 5 weeks at a lower dose? And, Should my dbol end when my test does, or run it past my test up until the day before my PCT? Thanks bros.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    i think it would be best to run dbol at the beginning or your cycle.. since most of the gains from it will dissapate without continued use of another AS thats why many use it to kickstart a test cycle because when they end the dbol they will have the test taking over. This kinda goes with the same principle of a dbol only cycle once you discontinue it the gains quickly disappear. i think it would be the same concept with adding it at the end of the cycle. Just my thinking but lets see what others have to say

Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003
    i think it would be best to run dbol at the beginning or your cycle.. since most of the gains from it will dissapate without continued use of another AS thats why many use it to kickstart a test cycle because when they end the dbol they will have the test taking over. This kinda goes with the same principle of a dbol only cycle once you discontinue it the gains quickly disappear. i think it would be the same concept with adding it at the end of the cycle. Just my thinking but lets see what others have to say
    No I totally agree with you on that. The thing is that I have heard some mixed results with adding it at the end. i am just trying to figure out the best dosage scenario and the weeks in order to maximize my efforts. But you are right, primarily it is used to kickstart a cycle.

whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    its not a bad idea, i wouldnt expect much from the weight you will gain from it, like you said you wanted to finish up strong, i would go 30-35mgs ED for 4 weeks

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    yep i 2nd that 30-35 for 4 wks

run it up until the day before pct

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    i wouldnt pyramid, just stick to one doseage.

or should I go 25mg ED for the 1st week then 30mg ED for weeks 2-5 (running at 5 weeks) or stick to the 4 weeks @ 35mg ED?

OK thanks guys. I will stay at 35mg ED and run it weeks 11-14.

Thread Information