Mr LuCiFa is offline Junior Member

my cycle, as of now, and hopefully finalized..tierd of changing it

this is my cycle, and i will explain why its like that

weeks 1-10 t400 400mg
    weeks 1-10 EQ@400mg
    weeks 1-5 T3 tappering it right..basically
    weeks 1-10 anavar @40mged
    weeks 6-12 winny@50mged

wen i first started out my cycle, i wanted to do winny at 75mg daily, but i dont like the sides that it gave me last cycle, so i'm gonna do it at 50, and compensate by adding anavar, since i'm getting **'s stuff very cheap, T3 is going in the start cuz the way i figured it, which i will go with(i chose to be stubborn), i wanna get rid of all the fat i can at the start of the cycle, thas when i will diet....than the rest of the cycle i wanna use to gain a few pounds and hardness, i wanna gain too, thas the bottom line for doing T3 at start, and getting over the incredible fatloss soon.
    i also added anavar, cuz it can be used for a long time, and i wanted something that would kick in fast to go along wit the T3, so T3 doesnt strip a lotta muscle. which i'm hoping anavar wud avoid
    and yeah, some will say two 17aa is no good, but i will take a lotta milkthistle, and some other liver protectants taht i got. plus 40mg of anavar isnt as bad as 60-80 that a lotta people take

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Anavar isn't even that harsh on the liver, or at least that's what I've read since I started reading on these boards. So as far as that, you should be fine.

I think it looks great, take your liver protectants and you should be fine. I'm running something very similar, and the test/eq/winny seems to be a very popular choice among "cyclers"

Good luck bro, keep us updated!

thanx bro
    ;o)
    keep teh good comments coming, so atleast i am at the peak of my placebo effect

Mr Spot Me is offline New Member
    Don't worry about the 2 17aa's, like Pump said ox is not that hard on the liver, and it's been tested to be very underdosed

Btw, where's the fina???!!

SM

solid90062 is offline Member
    You look good to go bro...Very similar to what I'm about to jump on. As long as you dont 4get the Clomid you will be happy with your results... ITs a very common cycle and the guys who have done it preety much all report that its THE way to go.

Originally posted by Mr Spot Me
    Don't worry about the 2 17aa's, like Pump said ox is not that hard on the liver, and it's been tested to be very underdosed

Btw, where's the fina???!!

SM
    lol i was initially thinkin about doing winny/fina/anavar or winny/fina/test
    but than i got down to thinkin about how much fina wud cost, ti wud cost me abuot a 100 to get, and than i'll have to make it
    i suckd so bad in my lab classes, that i didnt wnana fuk it up here an than inject some HCL in my body, lol, thas an exaggeration but still, plus i never did like poking myself too much, so i didnt wanna it there an shoot every day, lol, tehre was this one guy who had a post saying how he used all the palces in his body but is still sore, hahaha

Thread Information