big daddy j is offline New Member

test(cyp) and sustanon 250

I have 10 sus. 250s and 10cc of test cyp ,100 dbol , 50 win (20MG) my qustion is would i be better to take 1cc of test(200mg) on monday and a sus250 on thursday or just do the test both days????thanks

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    I would get more of one of them and run that at either 400mg cyp, or 500 sust.

Run test for ten weeks. Run dbol for first 4 at 30-40mged.

Then do winny at 40mg starting at week 8 and run it through 12, so u can start clomid 2 days after last dose of win.

I would take milk thistle and ala throughout though. You'll need it for running two orals during a cycle, it's do'able. . .but take care of your liver..NO DRINKING!

Good luck on the cyc. is this your first?

Whiteyebrowe is offline Associate Member
    man use one of the testosterones in this cycle and save the other for the next cycle. do what pop said just throw in the deca

Mr Spot Me is offline New Member
    Yes, split them up on diff days.

big daddy j is offline New Member
    Originally posted by PaPaPumP
    I would get more of one of them and run that at either 400mg cyp, or 500 sust.

Run test for ten weeks. Run dbol for first 4 at 30-40mged.

Then do winny at 40mg starting at week 8 and run it through 12, so u can start clomid 2 days after last dose of win.

I would take milk thistle and ala throughout though. You'll need it for running two orals during a cycle, it's do'able. . .but take care of your liver..NO DRINKING!

Good luck on the cyc. is this your first?
    thanks for the reply . i have done small cycles before i thought they were big at the time but now i know they was nothing!!what im wanting to do is gain good size and keep body fat downfor summer...i also have about 10cc of deca and about 50 anadroll 50 ,should i put some of that in with this cycle???IM LOOKING TO GROW

Thread Information