JDog3497 is offline Associate Member

permanent performance enhancement from aas use?

i was just wondering if any of u had any opinons as to whether aas use leads to permanent performance enhancement. i ask this because last summer i was using test prop @ 100mg eod for 12 weeks. during this time i ran in a track meet and ran the 100m dash in 10.33 seconds (wind legal @ +0.2). i havent used any aas since last july and this summer i ran in a track meet while taking only whey protein and NO2. my time was 10.28 (also wind legal @ -0.9). i havent changed my training all that much. but, when i was on the prop i weighed 179, and now i weigh 174. maybe that little bit of weight loss did it. i dont know, but i like it. i thought i was gonna lose all my speed, but it appears im getting faster. i cant wait to do a cycle of test E, tren E, and EQ next summer...maybe i can break 10 seconds then!

Steve is offline Associate Member
    Its hard to say. If your times was good before your prop cycle then its probably just that your gifted. I hear that winny is good for sprinting, i think they give it to greyhounds

If you retain muscle by doing PCT right, then those are your fast-twitch fibers now. So as long as you still have the muscle/strength you should have kept most of your explosion and speed.

sdk215 is offline Junior Member
    I totally belive that aas lead to permanent performance enhancement. As long as you keep training then you will kepp it all.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    thats great! I would say your faster because of the few pounds lost & you have the same or more muscel strength specifically the fast twitch fibers like beef cake said. Also, you muscell have matured & ligament /tendons adapted to the increase. BUT, I think you may set yourself for possible discouragement if you are assuming if you do another cycle your speed will also improve. YES, you may have more strength but mass is increased. Just my 2 cents good luck.

JDog3497 is offline Associate Member
    thanks for the input...im gonna research it some more i think

YES- to one extent or another. most "important"... typically... CNS recruitment due to heavier load capacity and volume... as well as due to the direct CNS effects of AS themselves

Thread Information