nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements

Thinking about going with PPL

I know some people love this stuff and others don't like it at all, but im thinking about giving it a shot. My question is can the tablazol(winny tabs) be split in half? Are they pills or tablets?

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    I have the tablatam tabloclo, and now the tablabol. They are all really small round (circular) tablets. They are scored on one side but I have a really nice pill splitter and I can't get them to split nicely ever. For ex the tablatam is 30mg, would love to spllit those. If anyone knows a consistent way to get them to split, let us know.

StevePJC is offline Member
    Scottp999

When did you get your Tablaclo? I've put my order in 6/22 and only heard from them once after I was close to filing a reversal.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    I have always received everything from them in less then 10 calander days. For ex most recently took from June 29 to July 7th even with the holiday. That was tablabol but the others were fast to.

You should email them, they recently swithced payment systems. If you do not hear back see if cycleon would be willing to talk to them for you.
    Last edited by scottp999; 07-10-2004 at 04:47 PM.

BWhitaker is offline Senior Member
    What i always did was just grind up the tabs and use a razor to divide them in two equal segments and save the other half in a shot glass

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    PPL if your reading this please make your tabs in 10mg instead of 35mg....
    Because they are a bitch to split and the only reason I went PPL was because of the fact that they had pill form nolva.....Something about pills I trust more...

bubbathegut is offline Member
    can some pm me and tell me what the hell PPL stands for, its killing me...

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    last time i checked they didnt have tablatam only liqutam, but my orders always took a long time, i had an order pending for over a week

Quote Originally Posted by bubbathegut

do it for the banana....

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    I tried it this morning with no problems ... just take the tabltam tab and break it with your own two fingers. I had a near perfect split without a bunch of powder falling off or anything. I would trust it for approximate dosing. They are so maliable that they break no problem without shooting chunks everywhere.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    I tried it this morning with no problems ... just take the tabltam tab and break it with your own two fingers. I had a near perfect split without a bunch of powder falling off or anything. I would trust it for approximate dosing. They are so maliable that they break no problem without shooting chunks everywhere.
    Dude no flame intended but I would much rather go to a research site and get liquid clomid and tamoxifen than mess with those tabs

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mark956101957
    Dude no flame intended but I would much rather go to a research site and get liquid clomid and tamoxifen than mess with those tabs
    Why you god **** piece of **** how dare you question what I have in my home. Who do you ****in think you are? Ingrateful little newbie!

Ok, that was a joke. I got the tabltam a while ago now and am just using them up to get my money's worth out of them. I have more PCT stuff now than you could possibly take in a year. Next I'll start on my bag of 100 10mg tabs, plain white with a stripe. But at 30mg's a pop, these tablatam's will last a bit. They really are not a bad deal but I know what you're saying about PPL in general. Of course for the record, I don't like liquid products myself, I'll be capping my own PCT stuff from here on out. Nolva, Clomid, and all the other stuffs.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    Why you god **** piece of **** how dare you question what I have in my home. Who do you ****in think you are? Ingrateful little newbie!

Ok, that was a joke. I got the tabltam a while ago now and am just using them up to get my money's worth out of them. I have more PCT stuff now than you could possibly take in a year. Next I'll start on my bag of 100 10mg tabs, plain white with a stripe. But at 30mg's a pop, these tablatam's will last a bit. They really are not a bad deal but I know what you're saying about PPL in general. Of course for the record, I don't like liquid products myself, I'll be capping my own PCT stuff from here on out. Nolva, Clomid, and all the other stuffs.
    I have no proof of PPLs' quality wether it be good or bad but I will not buy there again. Oh I am not a newbie...Bozo...j/k

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I dont know about the winny but the dbol cuts fine - since they are both 10mg tabs I would guess they are similar

they are pretty hard too - I always wondered if they were too hard like IP tabs where you had to bite them - but I put one in water and swished it around and sure enough it came open pretty quickly

slapjac is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbathegut
    can you quit asking that stupid question, your killing ME!

Thread Information