BigK29 is offline Junior Member

Cytex blended test 250 mg?

Used their Tren &Prop with good results.Have a few jugs of a blended test going to hit them with some Tren and D-bol.Just wondering if any other Canucks out there are using Cytex gear,and if they are have they tried the blend.Canada puttin out some good products,keep up the good work boys!!!! K

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    A couple of my friends use it and they like it alot, Ive never hear anything bad about that product made buy them, some of the other product they make have mixed reviews but as far as the blend goes Ive heard nothing bad, I personally never used the stuff, so I cant tell you from first hand experience.

Beef Eater is offline New Member
    Testsubject,

Have you heard anything good or bad about the cytex deca , or better yet have you experienced it? I still haven't decided whether to do mine or not.Thanks,

Beefeater

BigK29 is offline Junior Member
    My experience with Cytex a years worth of Tren ,prop,winstrol has been solid and predictable.I have 100% faith in my source,(took 6 years).I know a handful of hardcore boys who include Cytex Deca in their cycles and they make a living off their physiques.I haven't used any Deca in a few years and when I did it was TTokyo. K

Beef Eater is offline New Member
    Thanks for the info, I really appreciate it,

Beefeater

Thread Information