Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator

Question Anyone try 6 week cycles?

I know quite a few BB'ers who swear by fast acting AS for 6 week cycles. That's what they do all year long...and I definitely see the results. I'm going to try a few 6 week cycles once I'm done my current cycle. I'm planning on using test prop.

Anyone have any experience on a short cycle?

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    yeah there good just not for me my friend was on eq/tren /winny got rock hard bro

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    I've heard about them, I believe they're called "shic" cycles.

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Check your PM's MBH.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I went on tren acetate for 6 weeks..... I got rock hard off it and had strength gains..... not really any size tho. I ended up gaining about 15lbs over the months after i took it by just eating right.

maybe runt he prop and tren for 8 weeks.....
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I know for my self 6 weeks isn't enough time even when using fast acting gear like prop, fina, winny........

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    I know for my self 6 weeks isn't enough time even when using fast acting gear like prop, fina, winny........
    I kind of agree...but these guys are getting results! I really want to try a few of them and see. Can't hurt can it!?

Steroids101 is offline Member
    Perhaps the short cycles repress the hpta less, and you can run them closer together? More time on= more gains. Im really just speculating though...

Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    I kind of agree...but these guys are getting results! I really want to try a few of them and see. Can't hurt can it!?
    Go for it bro, you just gonna use the prop? You could throw in nand phprop, bold ace, tren ace, and pretty much every oral I can think of...

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    6 week cycles have ionterested me too, but obviously there are some compounds you cant use such as eq

6wks prop alone, i wonder how much someone would gain

somedude247 is offline Member
    I thought the minimum for a cycle was 10 weeks? I'm shooting for 14-15 weeker this cycle..

REM
    REM is offline Member
    my 1st cycle was for 6 weeks too,
    back then i didnt no **** about it so my brother in law suposely knew whats up, he told me to inject deca 50ml 6 wks alone with anadriol 50ml 4pills ed thats it, no BS i gained 15lbs of fat which was good for me due to my weight
    i had bfor 125lbs, i beleive my intake of high cals trigger such gains,
    i still beleive short cycles r better for me with a proper planning..

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    There is no doubt that even 2 hours of increased androgens will lead to extra anabolism. When planning cycle lengths you want to ride the line between being able to make a quick recovery while obtaining worthwhile results.

Can you make gains in a 6 week cycle? Of course you can... but deffinitly either use a light ester or frontload the heavier ones... so you get blood androgen volume elevated as soon as possible.

The pros of cycles lasting only 6-8 weeks is a much easier transition back to natural with an easier recovery. Plus, I have noticed more of the androgenic effects kicking in over the long-term (like body hair growth). The cons obviously will exist in the fact that you will spend less time with the abnormal anabolism going on.

Cycles that run 10, 12 or more weeks will obviously yield good gains - but the cost spent on recovery drugs can become as much (or more) than the cycle itself. Running long cycles, becomes a greater investment - from recovery drugs to getting blood work done. But there comes a point while on, gains start to level off anyway... perhaps simply due to a lack of increased protein intake and overall calories - one guess I have is also an eventual raise in SHBG... which could also be a concern for PCT...

My personal opinion is the best AAS cycles with a reasonable PCT requirement lie around 10 weeks... but the compounds/esters used also play a big role.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Im on one now. My plan was only 6 wks but have changed to 8 wks,since family stuff has changed a bit. Im running test prop/tren kicked it with d-bol. Some may say its too short but we all have different goals. Im not trying to gain 25lbs. In 2 months I will be ready for my winter bulker cycle which I will run for 12 wks,my longest yet

dirtybrit55 is offline Member
    gonna run a 6 week test prop/winny cycle in the spring. Looking forward to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    There is no doubt that even 2 hours of increased androgens will lead to extra anabolism. When planning cycle lengths you want to ride the line between being able to make a quick recovery while obtaining worthwhile results.

Can you make gains in a 6 week cycle? Of course you can... but deffinitly either use a light ester or frontload the heavier ones... so you get blood androgen volume elevated as soon as possible.

The pros of cycles lasting only 6-8 weeks is a much easier transition back to natural with an easier recovery. Plus, I have noticed more of the androgenic effects kicking in over the long-term (like body hair growth). The cons obviously will exist in the fact that you will spend less time with the abnormal anabolism going on.

Cycles that run 10, 12 or more weeks will obviously yield good gains - but the cost spent on recovery drugs can become as much (or more) than the cycle itself. Running long cycles, becomes a greater investment - from recovery drugs to getting blood work done. But there comes a point while on, gains start to level off anyway... perhaps simply due to a lack of increased protein intake and overall calories - one guess I have is also an eventual raise in SHBG... which could also be a concern for PCT...

My personal opinion is the best AAS cycles with a reasonable PCT requirement lie around 10 weeks... but the compounds/esters used also play a big role.
    Great post bro! I agree with everything you said.

I think I still want to run a few 6 week cycles. Now the dilemma becomes do I raise my normal doses for 6 the weeks...or stay at about 100mg ED for prop. I'm thinking of staying at 100mg ED while my friend thinks I should do 150mg ED. Higher dose...shorter time frame.

Do you think a normal Pheedno style PCT would still be applicable to a 6 week cycle?

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    I don't even start getting good gains till the 5th week..between weeks 5 and 12 I explode. But using a fast acting juice only cycle might change that too. Let us know how you do with it.

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    I am running this right now

cycle #1
    wk 1-6 50mg prop ed
    wk 1-6 100mg cyp ew
    wk 1-6 clen and t3 7 on/5 off

bridge
    wk 7-12 100mg cyp ew
    wk 7-10 100mg clomid ed

cycle #2
    wk 13-18 100mg prop ed
    wk 13-18 75mg tren ed
    wk 13-18 100mg cyp ew

bridge
    wk 19-24 100mg cyp ew
    wk 19-24 100mg clomid ed

cycle #3
    wk 25-30 100mg prop ed
    wk 25-30 75mg tren ed
    wk 25-30 100mg cyp ew

bridge
    wk 31-36 100mg cyp ew
    wk 31-36 100mg clomid ed

cycle #4
    wk 37-42 50mg prop ed
    wk 37-40 100mg cyp ew
    wk 37-42 clen and t3 7 on/5 off

pct

I will also be running 10mg nolva ed and .25mg l-dex throughout the whole cycle

Duma is offline Associate Member
    i would think for a first time user, the 6 week cycle would be a great idea...if u can make reasonable gains, why not? ..also i would guess that the next cycle wouldnt require as much gear

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    I am thinking of running all esterless gear for 6 weeks. It took 2 weeks for the Prop to kick in for me which means that you would only have about 4.5 weeks of full hormone levels in your blood if you went with prop for 6 weeks. I think ideally suspension (NE) gear would be best if you dont mind the injects (which really are no different than using other ED compounds)

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne
    I am thinking of running all esterless gear for 6 weeks. It took 2 weeks for the Prop to kick in for me which means that you would only have about 4.5 weeks of full hormone levels in your blood if you went with prop for 6 weeks. I think ideally suspension (NE) gear would be best if you dont mind the injects (which really are no different than using other ED compounds)
    Bases should be shot twice ED, not ED. It's like with prop. You can get away with EOD, but for best results you need to shoot ED.

Quote Originally Posted by SV-1
    Bases should be shot twice ED, not ED.
    Yup.

Yes I know this, but what I mean was that you are not injecting all that many more times over the course of a 6 week cycle comparative to a 10week or 12 week cycle. I cant speak from experience but I would think 6 week NE cycles would be optimal.

Yes I know this, but what I mean was that you are not injecting all that many more times over the course of a 6 week cycle comparative to a 10week or 12 week cycle. I cant speak from experience but I would think 6 week NE cycles would be optimal.
    1 injection per day is enough for me! I'll see how I like the 6 prop cycles...I may try a suspension cycle.

You could jumpstart it with the esterless for 2-3 weeks.

I cant speak from experience but I would think 6 week NE cycles would be optimal.
    Although this may be true it's also going to be the most optimal for sides like gyno.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Ive been off for a year now, and i am kinda thinkin like you MBH. I am very curious about running a short cycle. My last one went 20+ wks, it was a great cycle, but recovery was a challenge.
    I am contemplating something like this;
    wk 1-6 100mg test prop, 100mg bold ace/prop, and 50mg var ED
    pct still with hcg , clom, and nolv

Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    Ive been off for a year now, and i am kinda thinkin like you MBH. I am very curious about running a short cycle. My last one went 20+ wks, it was a great cycle, but recovery was a challenge.
    pct still with hcg, clom, and nolv
    I like the bold ace idea, I've never known of anyone acctually using it though.

pct still with hcg, clom, and nolv
    Would you do the 30 day Pheedno PCT? It seems like a lot for a 6 weeker.

Blog Entries
    Would you do the 30 day Pheedno PCT? It seems like a lot for a 6 weeker.
    Yes, i probably would. though, my theories differ slightly from pheedno's pct.

Yes, i probably would. though, my theories differ slightly from pheedno's pct.
    Please tell us what you are thinking my son. ie) example PCT

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Sounds good on paper. We just need more guys willing to give it a run in order to further determine its benefits and drawbacks. Keep in mind that at one point tapering was actually considered the standard way to run a cycle. Of course now, the theory is way out-of-date.

However, for short acting esters six weeks may be long enough to make quality gains, but certainly not comparable to the transformation and body composition shift a 12 week cycle can accomplish. I'm sure diet and training also plays a major role in the transformation process, where less than 6 weeks is probably not enough time to reap the benefits of a strict diet and intense training program. But only way to know for sure of course is through experimentation. Thats where MBH steps into the picture I guess hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by usualsuspect
    But only way to know for sure of course is through experimentation. Thats where MBH steps into the picture I guess hehe.
    Starting in the fall.

Have to finish my prop and var cycle that I'm on now. 700mg prop and 50mg var.

Blog Entries
    Please tell us what you are thinking my son. ie) example PCT
    Okay, here would be a more detailed explaination of my timing:
    1-6 test prop 100mg ED
    1-6 bold ace 75-100mg ED
    1-6 var 50mg ED
    wk 4 begin 500ius of hcg 2x/wk, stop at clomid
    4-5days after last shots begin 100mg clomid, 40mg nolv for 2wks,
    then another 2wks 50mg clomid and 20mg nolv

For some reason, i want to give it a shot going w/o anti-es throughout the short cycle. I would attempt to exclude the anti-es due to not really being concerned about my lipid profile and edema(i feel i can adequately control these through my diet). I like pheedno's pct, but really still dont like the idea of using arimidex that long.-But this is just one mans opinion. Before i begin anything, i will however look into it further.

Okay, here would be a more detailed explaination of my timing:
    1-6 test prop 100mg ED
    1-6 bold ace 75-100mg ED
    1-6 var 50mg ED
    wk 4 begin 500ius of hcg 2x/wk, stop at clomid
    4-5days after last shots begin 100mg clomid, 40mg nolv for 2wks,
    then another 2wks 50mg clomid and 20mg nolv

For some reason, i want to give it a shot going w/o anti-es throughout the short cycle. I would attempt to exclude the anti-es due to not really being concerned about my lipid profile and edema(i feel i can adequately control these through my diet). I like pheedno's pct, but really still dont like the idea of using arimidex that long.-But this is just one mans opinion. Before i begin anything, i will however look into it further.
    We should start the cycles together and do comparisons.

Blog Entries
    We should start the cycles together and do comparisons.
    Sorry, couldnt embarrass you like that

Quote Originally Posted by SV-1
    Although this may be true it's also going to be the most optimal for sides like gyno.
    i'm curious why you would say this? how would it be much different from what a prop cycle would be? if you keep a regular schedule with regular levels than it should be no different or am I missing something??

Sorry, couldnt embarrass you like that
    Sheeeit!!! Jive turkey!!!

I meant that we should share our results with our own experiences on other cycles and PCT's.

i'm curious why you would say this? how would it be much different from what a prop cycle would be? if you keep a regular schedule with regular levels than it should be no different or am I missing something??
    Posted by kingofmasters.

"The body works with a Feedbacksystem, the higher the concentration the more the body will try to normalize the old situation (Homeostasis), that's why in theory Test Base is the worst for Gyno since the enormous amount of accumelating Test in the blood in a short period, will be compensated by an enormous amount of Estrogenproduction (which when turned to Estradiol will cause a hell of a lot of trouble)."

Blog Entries
    Sheeeit!!! Jive turkey!!!

I meant that we should share our results with our own experiences on other cycles and PCT's.
    Just playin Nikkah, jeez

Im down, but am gonna stick to the creatine/glutamine/protein till the new year. Got to wait till i can have a clear window to be in my routine, unfortunately

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information