OSTIE is offline Senior Member

Tighten Loose Skin???

I really dont post in this forum much since Im still natural, but over the past 2 weeks, ive heard people post comments on tightening lose skin besides having surgery. I believe one person said GH would do the trick and i forgot what someone else said, I cant remember the name.

Every time i asked the people who posted this how it works, no one responded. Is this true or a load of BS???

If there is somethin for tightening up skin, can anyone refer me to an educational link for me to read up on???

Thanks,

-ost

u should post this in the AR Spa i think, u might get better reply's there..

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    In 'Men's Health' they said that the solutions are:

A) Gain muscle; muscle will give the skin a firmer look, as well as fill out the skin.

B) Surgical procedures, much like that of a face lift, will take care of it. PM the moderator Doc M, hes a cosmetic surgen so he might know something about the procedure.

OSTIE is offline Senior Member
    The spa will only give me answers like vit E and crap.... My question is in regards to the people who said a person should be using GH and so forth, which would probably be this forum

-ost

Thread Information