d&t22 is offline New Member

Performance Labs

Has anyone used this stuff with success??

On week 6 and I am taking the cyp and Fina right now and I say its fake. I took orals the first 4 weeks so its hard to tell.

I need some feedback on this...

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    i know a few people who have used their stuff and loved it...most common error i can say is to check your diet

I need some personal users with this stuff...anyone?

daos is offline Associate Member
    what are your doses? what does your cycle look like?

cypionate : (Performance Labs)

Weeks 1-3: 300mgs
    Weeks 4-5: 450mgs
    Weeks 6-8: 600mgs
    Weeks 9-12: 750mgs

Fina (Performance Labs)

Weeks 4-8: 100mgs EOD

Eq: (Ganabol)

Weeks 1-12: 400mgs

Steroids101 is offline Member
    Run the test a week longer for pct times to match up. Theres really no need to ramp up the test like that, just pick one doseage for the whole cycle. I don't believe that your supposed to put PL's full name out there.

Ok listen everyone.

I am not looking for cycle advice (ie. what to use, what dose and how long to run it.) I am very experienced when it comes to usage and do not need anyones opinions on this.

My only question is:

Has anyone used gear by Performance Labs before..

Steroids101 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by d&t22
    Ok listen everyone.

I am not looking for cycle advice (ie. what to use, what dose and how long to run it.) I am very experienced when it comes to usage and do not need anyones opinions on this.

My only question is:

Has anyone used gear by Performance Labs before..
    I believe that Buff87 really likes there products, you could try and contact him... I think he also posted pics of their products in the roid pics forum.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    I'm using the Test Ent, EQ and Tren Ent right now and very happy
    with the results and gains... The Test Ent tested out at 308mg/ml
    and recently I heard from a bro that had the Deca tested and it came
    back at 318mg/ml but I don't have a copy of that lab test to post...
    I have no reason to believe the Test Cyp or especially the Fina would
    be underdosed what so ever... Plus the Fina has actually got some
    really good feedback...

I hate to bring it back to your training and diet, but what do they look like?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Performance Labs-performance-labs-test_ent-lab-results.jpg  

My diet and training are fine and I do not really feel like getting into it.

From the research I have done on this board, it seems like Buff87 is the only one who has used these products before and has made comments about them.

I need someone elses experience because for all I know Buff87 can just be a spokesperson for them.

Anyone?

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    wow your pretty demanding buddy your not gonna get far with that attitude
    and if you were so experienced you would not ramp the test it will throw your blood levels off so enjoy all the side effects you will get by ramping

oh yeah and you should run the test past the eq and the fina a little longer but your the experienced one here not us

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    i know buff87 is a respected bro on this forum and has helped me out alot...i dont think he'd be pulling your chain bro...

kronik is offline Senior Member
    I believe you might as well leave now...Your attitude sucks, why get pissy when someone tells you your cycle lay out sucks.DO NOT RAMP (its old school) and while were at it what about PCT...

Quote Originally Posted by kronik
    I believe you might as well leave now...Your attitude sucks, why get pissy when someone tells you your cycle lay out sucks.DO NOT RAMP (its old school) and while were at it what about PCT...
    you noticed it too kronik
    he says hes experienced on gear but a bad cycle layout and an even worse attitude hmmmmmmmmmmm

cypionate : (Performance Labs)

Weeks 1-3: 300mgs
    Weeks 4-5: 450mgs
    Weeks 6-8: 600mgs
    Weeks 9-12: 750mgs

Fina (Performance Labs)

Weeks 4-8: 100mgs EOD

Eq: (Ganabol)

Weeks 1-12: 400mgs

yeah, you should have run test at the same amount the whole way through. say 500mg week 1-12. i would have also run the tren atleast 8 weeks and for optimum results, 10. Eq looks pretty good, but i would have killed it on the 11th week.

test 1-12 500mg/w
    tren 1-10 100mg/ed
    eq 1-11 400mg/w

200mg B-6 ED
    nolva 10mg ED
    PCT

if your diet, workouts, and sleep are all in order, i would say its the layout of the cycle that suffered.
    Last edited by daos; 07-11-2004 at 12:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kronik

i just love how Kronik always keeps people in line. gotta love the enthusiasm. keep up the good work there buddy.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Has anyone used this stuff with success??

On week 6 and I am taking the cyp and Fina right now and I say its fake. I took orals the first 4 weeks so its hard to tell.

I need some feedback on this...
    I would venture to say you're wrong, it isn't fake or underdosed. From the looks of this situation, being that your first post is one saying that someone's gear is fake, my money would be on the fact that you are either the owner or a rep for a competing lab, and have come here to put down the Perf Labs line. If that is the case, than have a good day. If I am wrong, I appologize, but your attitude still sucks.

You say the gear is fake, then post up a lack-luster cycle, and give no indication as to your stats, traing/cycle history, and expect everyone to take your word as gospel, that you know what you are doing. To everyone here, you are just another newbie. For all I know, you might be 6'4", 260lbs, and you are expecting the world from a small dose of 100mg eod of tren acetate. If you are going to make a claim like this, at least back it up a little bro.

That being said, I personally know bros who have had great sucess with Perf Labs gear, including the fina, as recently as two months ago.

-moto

Ok you guys are right, I did come off pissy.

However my layout is does not suck. I did not mention my that i took anadrol the first 4 weeks also. The point of my cycle is when I come off one component I add another to keep my levels constant. It makes total sense if you look at it the way I have.

I am not a newbie, or a competing lab...... I can assure you that. So people who say I am these are just plain ignorant. I am not a member of this board cause personally this board does not provide info like others such as elitefitness and meso. However my boy is a member and this is where Performance labs has become popular.

I am not going to start ripping on people on this board who have made comments about me and do not have a clue about my age/size/experience/training. Honestly, I do not have to get into this because I know that these areas are not a problem.

Everyone thinks that just because I do not have 5000 post next to my name that I am a newbie and I find that funny. Truth is most people with alot of post are just kids who have to much time on there hands and everyone treats their word like God. Just because someone may have a few posts next to there name does not qualify them as experienced. You all have a lot to learn about message boards and that what people say is a lot of bull****. Anyone can say they are 6'3 275lbs with a 10 inch dick. I could of easily have right? And if i did every person on this board would be following my cycle if that was the case.

I came here for sole purpose of asking if anyone has used Performance labs and if anyone is experiencing the same problems that I have. If you have great I would to hear about your experience. If you havent then please dont post.

Quote Originally Posted by juiceinthehood
    wow your pretty demanding buddy your not gonna get far with that attitude
    and if you were so experienced you would not ramp the test it will throw your blood levels off so enjoy all the side effects you will get by ramping

Read my cycle and you will see that everything makes sense. Drop one, go on another to keep everything constant. For example When I came off the anadrol I went on fina and raised my test. When I come off the fina I will raise my test...

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Read my cycle and you will see that everything makes sense. Drop one, go on another to keep everything constant. For example When I came off the anadrol I went on fina and raised my test. When I come off the fina I will raise my test...
    Are you saying anadrol and fina will raise test levels???

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member

I'm running there enan. right now though I'm just over 2 weeks so it's still too early to tell. You've haven't explained what's happened since you've stopped anadrol . Have you lost everything or just stagnated?

Quote Originally Posted by DARKSEID
    I'm running there enan. right now though I'm just over 2 weeks so it's still too early to tell. You've haven't explained what's happened since you've stopped anadrol. Have you lost everything or just stagnated?
    Finally a voice of of somone who is actually taking..

Yes after week 4 I have stopped gaining in every facet. The anadrol was from Ultra Growth Labs and I was extremely pleased...gained about 15-20lbs in 4 weeks. So I am giving them the thumbs up, Not Performance Labs as of now.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Finally a voice of of somone who is actually taking..

Yes after week 4 I have stopped gaining in every facet. The anadrol was from Ultra Growth Labs and I was extremely pleased...gained about 15-20lbs in 4 weeks. So I am giving them the thumbs up, Not Performance Labs as of now.

I'm running pretty much the same cycle, ugl's androl, deca and pl's enan. I've only added 2lbs from the drol, but I'm not really trying to put on alot of weight from it, though strength increases have been pretty good for that small amount of water weight. Simple question but have you been constantly adjusting/increasing your diet for the extra weight you've added?

My diet consists of about 400g's of carbs (325complex and 75simple) and 400g's of protein. Fat is about 75g's also.

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    for the record I am on their cyp 300 right now and it is a very good product. His products are top notch and his service is impecable.

feel free to shoot me a pm to verify you are getting it from a legit source

hmm, i have heard nothing but great things about PL. matter fact, i would use them, but they tend to be a little more pricey than other labs ive looked into.

hey d&t22, is there any specific reason why you chose to run the fina only 4 weeks? seems like you are just getting started at that point. was it to keep sides at a minimum?

The only thing I'll point out bro is the first 3 weeks the way your cycle is
    outlined you only used 300mg per week for the Cyp... Test Cyp being a
    longer ester for me takes about 4 weeks to fully kick in and I start off
    running it at a much higher dose... I personally wouldn't gain much off any
    kind of test at only 300mg week and honestly it takes more in the 800mg
    or higher range for me to gain on test after many years and cycles, but
    you and I may have totally different needs for how much test we need...

You also only just started taking the Fina at week 4, not from the beginning
    of your cycle and even though Tren Act hits you quick it still takes about
    7 days or so to kick in, sometimes a little longer for some all depending...

If you feel my offering to help is not needed then don't bother replying,
    but maybe giving us a little background on how you ran your previous
    cycles would help not just me, but all of us in giving you better advice...

Yes after week 4 I have stopped gaining in every facet.
    The anadrol was from Ultra Growth Labs and I was extremely pleased...
    gained about 15-20lbs in 4 weeks. So I am giving them the thumbs up,
    Not Performance Labs as of now.

Daos and Buff good post guys...

My last cycle over a year ago. I ran fina and had a horrible reaction when I came off as far as acne went (it could of been the sustanon also) So i guess I am taking it a little slow this time around making sure the same does not happen again.

Of course more can be bought if i feel its going well.

The fina is going to be ran for 5 weeks @ 100mgs EOD. I am already starting week 3 of it tomorrow. The fina feels good, I can taste it in my mouth when I inject it. The mgs could be underdosed though, who knows...

What doses have you ran with success. I have heard many opinions and would like to hear yours.

Currently running Test Ent @ 1,200mg EQ @ 600mg and Tren Ent @ 500mg
    been on for 10 weeks and have about 6 more weeks to go on this one...

I'm lucky in that I really don't get any sides from higher doses except
    sore nips from the excess test converting to estrogen... Never have
    any problems with progesterone from the tren or deca when I run that...
    No acne really or anything... I do break out terrible when coming off
    from the rapid changes in hormone levels and clomid just makes the
    whole thing even worst, but that's to be expected... Almost everyone
    I know breaks out bad when coming off...

There's a few simple tricks that work well for me just a few showers a day with antibacterial soap works good for me... Accutane works well for acne, but is really harsh on your liver and if you take it you should have blood taken every few months to check liver values...

Also add some Tribestan to your PCT to try to get your natual test production back on par as soon as you can... Clomid is never enuf
    for me and Tribestan works well, I take it for another 4 weeks past
    my clomid...

Also you'll get best results injecting fina ED since it only has a 36
    hour half-life and injecting EOD makes it impossible to keep blood
    levels stable...

Daos and Buff good post guys...

My last cycle over a year ago. I ran fina and had a horrible reaction
    when I came off as far as acne went (it could of been the sustanon
    also) So i guess I am taking it a little slow this time around making
    sure the same does not happen again.

Of course more can be bought if i feel its going well.

The fina is going to be ran for 5 weeks @ 100mgs EOD. I am already
    starting week 3 of it tomorrow. The fina feels good, I can taste it in
    my mouth when I inject it. The mgs could be underdosed though, who knows...

What doses have you ran with success. I have heard many opinions
    and would like to hear yours.
    Last edited by Jack87; 07-11-2004 at 11:21 PM.

Thread Information