mc_ake is offline Banned

Angry First Time Deca, Sus, Naposim!

Yo I doing a 8 week cycle, deca from 200 to 400 then back to 200, sus only 250 every week, week 2 to week 7 - 4 dianobol upto 5 then 6 then back to 5 then 4 again, is this aight... last year i done a sus cycle then a sus and dianobol cycle, i had a few months off though, is this aight, my temper be out of control, i think i might be like this anyway though....... If u can be arsed reply to my e-mail at [email protected] if not reply 2 my message, thanx very much!!!!!!!!11

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    First of all..this should be in the "Steroid " forum (I'll move it)

Second of all...IMO (and the oppinion of everybody else) you are too young to be using AAS.

Third, no need to taper ANY of those substances. Run the deca @ 400mg/week for the entire 8 weeks, run the sust @ 500mg/week for the entire 8 weeks and run the dbol @ 30mg/day for the first 4 weeks. That's it!

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    Like what Pete said!

Cynical is offline Associate Member
    I agree, my brother started when he was near your age ( he was 18) ask him if he wishes he had waited..... ill get him to post.

God-Speed is offline New Member
    I started when i was 18 and trust me you should wait. here are some reasons. First off, everyone things steroids are a wonder drug, i gained about 18-20 pounds by the end of my clomid from and a test 200 decca 200 stack, i gaurentee you i could have easily put that on naturally in a year, easy. 2nd off i already had some gyno , ( im predisposed) and it made this much worse, I will neeed surgery now. My acne got worse , and my blood pressure rose somewhat, espically while on the cycle. Your friends will also know that your on, mine did. Trust me dude, from someone near your age, just keep lifting and gaining knoledge untill its time for you, in the long run you will be much happier. i also see you have only been lifting for 1/2 a year, there is no way you have your diet and workout in check for what works best for you. good luck and i hope you make the right decesion

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    like pete said!!

A.K. BOY is offline Associate Member
    try some nolvadex for that gyno....

God-Speed is offline New Member
    my gyno is past that of being helped by nolva, i even ran liquidex through cycle, my nips get sore just lookin at test

Thread Information