Thread: Chest pain

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member

Exclamation Chest pain

Does anybody in here experience any sort of chest pains whilst takins AS ? I currently have a pain on my right side which feels tight especially when breathing in deeply.
    Id be grateful for any advice on this as it may be related to AS use but may not and wondeed weather to give the cardio side of things a rest for a day of so.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    what is it you're running?

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    At least it's not on the left side.

im running test c and stana

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Your chest pains could be internal pains which you dont want, or it could be growing pains. The way to find out if its growing pain is squezze and flex ur pecks 2gether till it hurts. If its that same pain then its growing pains which means you got nothing to worry about. If it feels different and more internal then your better off seeing a Doc about it. Lucky its not on your left side. I had left side chest pains when I was on it. I had a feeling it may have been from D-Bol. I was also on Test E. Good luck

justyjust is offline New Member
    i get a pain in the center front of my rib cage some times. but i have to move a certern way and it clicks and goes away. weird its not like i have a joint there

Yeah moving around can make the pain get worse or better. I relised that myself. Its something that has been mentioned on AR for a while now, yet still is unexplained

MachZ is offline Member
    I believe your liver is on the right side, goes from mid ribcage down, might be that from the stan.

When I had the worst of the pain last night I was out on the drink and as night went on the tightness slackened off a little and today is only minor. May consult the doc to be on the safe side, im only due one more shot anyway so I should be ok to do that tommorow. But I was planning on doing some anobol straight after and blend my PCT cycle into that, do you think I should wait til ive consulted doc or just go ahead anyway ?

is your health more important or your image?

adamw1 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MachZ
    I believe your liver is on the right side, goes from mid ribcage down, might be that from the stan.
    If thats the case just go to the docs and explain things to him why are you taking anabol with your pct anyway not a wise choice imo

When i said im taking anobol i ment before the PCT.

Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    i am not on a cycle yet, but do experiecne similar chest pains at times. My doc said its nottn to worry about in my case, just go and get it checked out rather than seat and gas what could be wrong.

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    I was having all kinds of chest pains and they coudln't find anything wrong... well with my heart that is... but I think it was gastro-intestinal... which is only semi serious... also... if it gets worse when you move... then it's not your heart... if its just a dull pain in your chest that is really bad and isn't effected by any direct movements (doing jumping jacks would agitate a heart-attack patient) then it's probably gastro-intestinal... and the b*tch about that is... the more you worry... the worse it gets... took me 6+months to figure out I wasn't gonna die but now it's not so bad and I don't worry about it... Hope that makes you feel a little better.

Just tolet you guys know, the pain has completly gone now so it may have been due to something I done down the gym previously because on the day before I ran a 6 minute mile on the treadmil and done a serious upper body workout. I guess after a couple of days I was bount to get some sort of pain.

Thanks anyway guys

Thread Information