nobbythedonkey is offline Associate Member

peoples opinions

Right im currently on dnp at 400mg/day this gives me bad swets but still with suppliments and epherdrine i dont get the tiredness, i wanna stack test at 500mg to 700mg a week, shot twice a week and have the 400mg day for 2 weeks on 2 weeks off

would people recommend i not do this, i know i should try to cut while bulking but my basic aim is to slim down while having a bit of lean muscle come through

whats peoples thoughts, im completely open to genuine replys.

cheers bro's

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    I'm not sure I'm following here. You want to run a test cycle at 500-700mg a week, and run DNP during that cycle at 400mg ED (two weeks on, two weeks off)?

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    hey nobby, well gaining muscle reduces fat as it is , so whilst gaining muscle (bulking) you may be able to reduce your bf (not a lot ) , as to bulking + cutting, id say no

save it till after, we all want lean muscle, but you have to deal with a bit of fat, trying to cut whilst bulking jepoardizes gains imo

I wouldn't IMO. Cut hard and after you lose the weight start the test to Bulk lean. Too hard on the body to go with DNP and test, while trying to maintain good intense routines in the gym.

Quote Originally Posted by SV-1
    I'm not sure I'm following here. You want to run a test cycle at 500-700mg a week, and run DNP during that cycle at 400mg ED (two weeks on, two weeks off)?
    yeah, just to give optimal fat burning, i just thought id ask for opinions as i dont wanna mess up

i know cutting and bulking at the same time isnt recommended but i thought as long as its only test as my AAS it should be ok. or am i wrong

Quote Originally Posted by map200uk
    hey nobby, well gaining muscle reduces fat as it is , so whilst gaining muscle (bulking) you may be able to reduce your bf (not a lot ) , as to bulking + cutting, id say no

save it till after, we all want lean muscle, but you have to deal with a bit of fat, trying to cut whilst bulking jepoardizes gains imo
    iv put up with fat for ages, im down to about 15% bf now, i feel really good, iv not looked this good in ages and even all my mates are saying iv lost alot of weight.

im glad you're happy mate

but dnp whilst bulking well, dnp makes u feel ****ty (from what ive read) and im sure u know this having used it, thus you wouldnt have the energy to train hard

and secondly dnp isnt anti catabolic so itd be a hard job preserving muscle, let alone gaining muscle

Quote Originally Posted by nobbythedonkey
    yeah, just to give optimal fat burning, i just thought id ask for opinions as i dont wanna mess up

i know cutting and bulking at the same time isnt recommended but i thought as long as its only test as my AAS it should be ok. or am i wrong
    I wouldn't because the DNP will compromise your results from the test cycle, wait till after your cycle is complete (or before you start). Also why do you want to run the DNP two weeks on, two weeks off?

and secondly dnp isnt anti catabolic so itd be a hard job preserving muscle, let alone gaining muscle
    I don't know that I agree with that, at least not 100%. DNP will reduce T3 levels by about 80%, and unless I'm mistaken higher T3 levels = more muscle loss, and lower T3 levels = less muscle loss.

I wouldn't because the DNP will compromise your results from the test cycle, wait till after your cycle is complete (or before you start). Also why do you want to run the DNP two weeks on, two weeks off?
    i do 2 weeks on then let my body recover and shake it outta my system for 2 weeks

so would you suggest i do a cycle of DNP before a test cycle then after it run another DNP cycele

I don't know that I agree with that, at least not 100%. DNP will reduce T3 levels by about 80%, and unless I'm mistaken higher T3 levels = more muscle loss, and lower T3 levels = less muscle loss.
    i think, from what i have read thats why most people use DNP as a fat burner, not only is it quick but it doesnt eat away (sort of) at your muscles.

jkddave is offline Junior Member

Dnp?

Isn't DNP very dangerous? I have heard before that this stuff can kill you if used improperly.

What is the real deal with this stuff?

id do the test, then dnp cut a lot at once, rather than cut, bulk, cut

just me though

Quote Originally Posted by jkddave
    Isn't DNP very dangerous? I have heard before that this stuff can kill you if used improperly.

What is the real deal with this stuff?
    yeah it CAN BE very dangerous, if your stupid and irrasponsible then you could cause your self serious harm maybe even death, you shouldn't be considering dnp untill your fully clued up on it, i spent the best part of a year reading everything on DNP i could find, and im still learning, also the bro's on here give ood gadvice

just do a search for DNP there is a massive FAQ type post somewhere on it.

id do the test, then dnp cut a lot at once, rather than cut, bulk, cut

just me though
    thats what im thinking of doing, probably test cyp (just because i saw the before and after pics of UrbanDawg)

i do 2 weeks on then let my body recover and shake it outta my system for 2 weeks
    Okay. You've got that set up to clear almost perfectly. You're peaking at day 14, and almost clear by the end of the two weeks off. But there's nothing wrong with just running it straight through either, as long as you don't mind the sides. Taking 400mg ED you reach your peak at day 14 (1081mg) so if you keep running it your levels wont get any higher (they'll just stay at 1081mg).

so would you suggest i do a cycle of DNP before a test cycle then after it run another DNP cycele
    Yeah, that sounds much better to me.

Steroids101 is offline Member
    Just run it as long as you can stand it, your body doesn't adapt to dnp so your tolerance nevers goes up.

Okay. You've got that set up to clear almost perfectly. You're peaking at day 14, and almost clear by the end of the two weeks off. But there's nothing wrong with just running it straight through either, as long as you don't mind the sides. Taking 400mg ED you reach your peak at day 14 (1081mg) so if you keep running it your levels wont get any higher (they'll just stay at 1081mg).

Yeah, that sounds much better to me.
    the only sides i dont like is when i go out with my mates they go clubbing and they dont have any ****ing air conditioning so i just swet my arse off

the only sides i dont like is when i go out with my mates they go clubbing and they dont have any ****ing air conditioning so i just swet my arse off
    Be sure to drink lots of water, not booze.

Be sure to drink lots of water, not booze.
    i never drink while on any types of "suppliments"

its far to dangerous to risk it while on DNP

i never drink while on any types of "suppliments"

its far to dangerous to risk it while on DNP

SV-1. What do you think about 7-8day cycles of DNP followed by 7to8days off. As the depletion ATP for longer cycles may lead to catabolism. Some seem to think that given these shorter cycles the users can also experience the Anabolic rebound effect of DNP on a regular basis. After day 12 the effects should subside and the rebound effect occurs but only to start again in three days. Does this sound reasonable?

I've run 3 day, 7 day, 14 day and 30 day cycles to see what worked best for me. And I've got to say the 3 and 7 day ones sucked compared to the longer ones. To get decent results on shorter cycles you need to run higher doses, and that equals sh*ttier sides. I am *much* more a fan of longer, lower dosed cycles. And I had no problems with muscle loss because of them. Of course I do not recommend longer or higher dosed cycles for a beginner. They're only for people who have used DNP and know how they will react to it. Be safe, start slow.

I've run 3 day, 7 day, 14 day and 30 day cycles to see what worked best for me. And I've got to say the 3 and 7 day ones sucked compared to the longer ones. To get decent results on shorter cycles you need to run higher doses, and that equals sh*ttier sides. I am *much* more a fan of longer, lower dosed cycles. And I had no problems with muscle loss because of them. Of course I do not recommend longer or higher dosed cycles for a beginner. They're only for people who have used DNP and know how they will react to it. Be safe, start slow.
    iv done 2 cycles

14 days - cycle 1
    -----------------
    4 days at 200mg
    4 days at 400mg
    6 days at 600mg

lost about 7lbs

14 days - cycle 2
    -----------------
    7 days at 200mg
    7 days at 400mg

lost about 5lbs (finished today)

i think my first cycle was better for me, bit tougher but better effects

a buddy asked me to sort him out with DNP, i have got him the stuff and im holiday it till he reads everything i have on DNP im gonna make him do cycle 2 just to see how he reacts.

Thread Information