Thread: being sleepy

PROUD TO BE DUTCH! is offline Junior Member

Question being sleepy

Hello bro's

Teusday I started my 4 weeks cycle of tren acet,test prop(homebrew) and d-bol. The problem is that since a couple of days I feel tired and sleepy.The strange thing is that I don't feel any powerless or energyless.I feel tired but when I go to workout I have great power and when I do a exercise I get a good burst of energy.Its just when I do nothing,like when I'm watching t.v. or reading a book then I get that feeling

BTW I sleep very bad at night because I can't sleep of the roids I wake up every hour and I sweat like a horse. Maybe thats why I feel sleepy, tired during day time.This is not my first cycle.I have done 4 cycles in the past so I'm not a first time user but I didn't had this feeling before.

Maybe if I consume more carbs the feeling goes away.Its sucks I kinda feel like I smoked a big joint with weed.

Oh yeah these are the dosages I use in my cycle

wk 1-4 200mg test prop eod
    wk 1-4 75mg tren acet. eod
    wk 1-4 40mg d-bol ed

daos is offline Associate Member
    why are you wasting your time/money with a 4 week cycle?

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by daos
    I agree with ya here bro, a 4 WEEK CYCLE? Thats not even close to enough time to be effective. Why so short?

WASTING????

Why should it be a waste????? I'm using fast acting esters so their quick out of my blood system.So you can recover a lot faster.My friend does this all the time.If you do a 8 week cycle the best gains you make are from week 1 to week 5/6 after that its just keeping the gains.You don't get erection problems or depressions and I aint exposing my body with chemicals for 14 weeks(if you do 8 weeks cycle of long acting esters).I do just 4 weeks and 2 weeks of nolvadex and/or clomid makes it 6 weeks.My friend does this all the time and he makes good quality gains and after 6 weeks he's totally clean

BTW I'ts my first time doing like this. And it depends on you'r personall goals to.

PROUD TO BE DUTCH!!!

gixxer600 is offline Member
    WTF?????

SaTyR is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PROUD TO BE DUTCH!
    WASTING????

Why should it be a waste????? I'm using fast acting esters so their quick out of my blood system.So you can recover a lot faster.My friend does this all the time.If you do a 8 week cycle the best gains you make are from week 1 to week 5/6 after that its just keeping the gains.You don't get erection problems or depressions and I aint exposing my body with chemicals for 14 weeks(if you do 8 weeks cycle of long acting esters).I do just 4 weeks and 2 weeks of nolvadex and/or clomid makes it 6 weeks.My friend does this all the time and he makes good quality gains and after 6 weeks he's totally clean

BTW I'ts my first time doing like this. And it depends on you'r personall goals to.

PROUD TO BE DUTCH!!!

So if your friend jumps of a bridge you will do it to ? No flaming mate , but a 4 week cycle is indeed a nono. I don't think you will make the best gains in week 1-4 of any cycle. Mostly in every cycle you jumpstart with d-bol for 4 weeks, yes indeed you will get the greatest pumps in those 4 weeks, but we are talking trying to gain and keep quality muscle.

Aan de andere hand ben ik blij dat hier wat nederlanders zitten

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    WASTING????

PROUD TO BE DUTCH!!!
    It takes at least 6 weeks on tren to get the full benifit, IMO. I don't even notice strength gains until the end of week 1. Pesonally, I feel it should be run for at least 6 weeks, if not 8 IMO. Why shoot prop and acetate EOD?? It would be optimal to shoot ED instead. Maybe something like this...

75mg test prop ed wk.1-6
    50mg tren ed wk.1-6
    35mg dbol ed wk.1-4

What about anti-e's?? Progestin build-up from the tren can be handled with 200mg b-6 ed throughout the cycle and through PCT. Don't forget about nolva throughout the cycle if you've had problems with gyno in the past. One more thing. Unless you're getting tested in a sport, why would you worry about being clean in 6 weeks?? As for making gains after the first 4-5 weeks, I don't see that. EQ dosen't even kick in until about week 8 or 9, and that's usually the hunger and vascularity. I guess it all depends on what you're looking for and are comfotable with. IMHO, limiting yourself to a 4-6 week cycle, because your friend does it, dosen't mean that it's the best way to cycle. If your friend jumped off a bridge because he said he was flying when he was really falling would you jump too...? My point is research more and educate yourself before jumping into cycles that have worked for your frineds. Just something to think about no flame intended.

Quote Originally Posted by Tryin2getHUGE
    I agree with ya here bro, a 4 WEEK CYCLE? Thats not even close to enough time to be effective. Why so short?
    It is effective because you use fast acting esters.I gained already 5kg thats 10lbs correct me if I'm wrong and I'm just 5 days in my cycle. I have done 4 cycles in the past and the most gains came in week 1 to 5/6 after that i gained a few lbs but why should I expose my body with chemicals for another 2/3 weeks only to gain a few lbs more?

Britguy is offline Banned
    if thats what your happy with Dutch then you do that, too many people on here assume what works for them will automatically work for others, i like longer cycles but your theory is interesting, try some milkthistle for your tiredness, it may help, if your not takin it already

Quote Originally Posted by ODC0717
    It takes at least 6 weeks on tren to get the full benifit, IMO. I don't even notice strength gains until the end of week 1. Pesonally, I feel it should be run for at least 6 weeks, if not 8 IMO. Why shoot prop and acetate EOD?? It would be optimal to shoot ED instead. Maybe something like this...

75mg test prop ed wk.1-6
    50mg tren ed wk.1-6
    35mg dbol ed wk.1-4

What about anti-e's?? Progestin build-up from the tren can be handled with 200mg b-6 ed throughout the cycle and through PCT. Don't forget about nolva throughout the cycle if you've had problems with gyno in the past. One more thing. Unless you're getting tested in a sport, why would you worry about being clean in 6 weeks?? As for making gains after the first 4-5 weeks, I don't see that. EQ dosen't even kick in until about week 8 or 9, and that's usually the hunger and vascularity. I guess it all depends on what you're looking for and are comfotable with. IMHO, limiting yourself to a 4-6 week cycle, because your friend does it, dosen't mean that it's the best way to cycle. If your friend jumped off a bridge because he said he was flying when he was really falling would you jump too...? My point is research more and educate yourself before jumping into cycles that have worked for your frineds. Just something to think about no flame intended.

No if he jumped of a bridge I wouldnt. But why shouldn''t I give it a try. And I shoot it eod because the prop i'm using is homemade and the pain of it is really intens. But I have a question you've never tried it you talk like you did it before how can you say it won't work if you never did it before????No flaming though.

BTW I didn't ask to critize my cycle everyone is saying that my cycle sucks but that wasn't the starting post.

He SATyr

ja man fijn hier wat nederlanders te zien.Dit is echt een klote post man ik ben geiriteerd. Hoe kun je nou over zoiets praten als je het nog nooit gedaan hebt? .

Quote Originally Posted by Britguy
    if thats what your happy with Dutch then you do that, too many people on here assume what works for them will automatically work for others, i like longer cycles but your theory is interesting, try some milkthistle for your tiredness, it may help, if your not takin it already

THX man this is the first post with an answer to my question but isn't milkthistle to protect you're liver??
    Last edited by PROUD TO BE DUTCH!; 07-11-2004 at 10:15 AM.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    No if he jumped of a bridge I wouldnt. But why shouldn''t I give it a try. And I shoot it eod because the prop i'm using is homemade and the pain of it is really intens. But I have a question you've never tried it you talk like you did it before how can you say it won't work if you never did it before????No flaming though.

BTW I didn't ask to critize my cycle everyone is saying that my cycle sucks but that wasn't the starting post.

He SATyr

ja man fijn hier wat nederlanders te zien.Dit is echt een klote post man ik ben geiriteerd. Hoe kun je nou over zoiets praten als je het nog nooit gedaan hebt? .
    I wasn't saying that your cycle sucked. I was saying that based on the half lives of the drugs you mentioned ED injections would be optimal and produce less sides then an EOD inject. If the pain from the prop is intense you could always cut it with B-12. What were the BA/BB ratio you used. I made prop at 100mg/ml @ 100ml and used a 5%/20% BA to BB and it caused minimal pain. Some people are diffrent though. I am not saying that your 4 week cycle won't work, it very well may-for you... Based on my body and how I respond 4 weeks would only piss me off because by the time I was starting to see results it would be time for PCT. Congrats on the weight gain in such a few short days! I have one more question for you...Of the weight that you gained in that short peroid of time how much do you think is water weight and how much do you think is actual muscle growth? Dbol makes me look like a cream puff, that's why I ask. Peace...

Quote Originally Posted by ODC0717
    I wasn't saying that your cycle sucked. I was saying that based on the half lives of the drugs you mentioned ED injections would be optimal and produce less sides then an EOD inject. If the pain from the prop is intense you could always cut it with B-12. What were the BA/BB ratio you used. I made prop at 100mg/ml @ 100ml and used a 5%/20% BA to BB and it caused minimal pain. Some people are diffrent though. I am not saying that your 4 week cycle won't work, it very well may-for you... Based on my body and how I respond 4 weeks would only piss me off because by the time I was starting to see results it would be time for PCT. Congrats on the weight gain in such a few short days! I have one more question for you...Of the weight that you gained in that short peroid of time how much do you think is water weight and how much do you think is actual muscle growth? Dbol makes me look like a cream puff, that's why I ask. Peace...
    I have to agreed with the d-bol maybe the most is water retention and after some thinking I'm going to extend my cycle with 4 weeks everybody's saying that I won't gain that much so I I'm going to do a total of 8 weeks of test prop 6 weeks tren and add for the 4 last weeks some primo which I can buy when I'm going on vacation in Turkey

the first week I did 200mg eod of test prop en 75mg tren eod
    so it would be like this
    wk 2-8 100mg test prop e/d
    wk 2-6 75mg tren e/d
    wk 1-4 40 mg d-bol e/d
    wk 4-8 400mg primobolan

BTW do you have that recipe of test prop 5%ba 20%bb for me the one I made is 5% 15% 50ml@100mg/ml but it hurts really bad.I dont mind some pain but some shots hurted only for one day and the last shot I took is still hurting I can't barely walk anymore.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Hello bro's

Teusday I started my 4 weeks cycle of tren acet,test prop(homebrew) and d-bol. The problem is that since a couple of days I feel tired and sleepy.The strange thing is that I don't feel any powerless or energyless.I feel tired but when I go to workout I have great power and when I do a exercise I get a good burst of energy.Its just when I do nothing,like when I'm watching t.v. or reading a book then I get that feeling

BTW I sleep very bad at night because I can't sleep of the roids I wake up every hour and I sweat like a horse. Maybe thats why I feel sleepy, tired during day time.This is not my first cycle.I have done 4 cycles in the past so I'm not a first time user but I didn't had this feeling before.

Maybe if I consume more carbs the feeling goes away.Its sucks I kinda feel like I smoked a big joint with weed.

Oh yeah these are the dosages I use in my cycle

wk 1-4 200mg test prop eod
    wk 1-4 75mg tren acet. eod
    wk 1-4 40mg d-bol ed

I'm pretty much the same way, except I'm like that all the time. I sleep fine no matter what I'm on, but when I'm heading to the gym I feel like I'm about to fall asleep, until I get in there, then I'm good to go. As long as it's not effecting your workout, just roll with it and try to get some naps in.

somedude247 is offline Member
    I agree - 4 weeker is a waste of time...also, Tren makes me less sleepy..I only sleep about 6 hours a night..thats all I need when on tren...usually with no drugs, I'll easily sleep 10-12 hours..

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Im doing something simular. But im now on ED. The D-bol gained me but mostly water. Since I stopped (d-bol) My BF% has dropped 4 %. As this is my primary goal this time. good luck

dieseL atC is offline Member
    I don't know guys, I read a pretty convincing article on short cycling, 4 weeks on/off. I mean, they consist of all short esters and it's supposed to give ya pretty good gains with like no sides. I'll try and find the article and post it.

Here it is, that didn't take long. This was taken from Dizzy over at Extreme-Athlete.com:

YEAR ROUND CYCLING
    This is an idea for a four week on four week off, year round cycle plan. This plan will not be for everyone. It is devised for those who tend to get their best gains within the first four weeks of their cycles...like I do. You could also do six on...four off. Or eight on four off if you think your hardcore enough and can really use a year round cycle where your on twice as long as off.

The idea behind year round cycling has gotten me thinking recently. What would be a good way to cycle year round without putting that much stress on the body? A way to still follow the basic principles of cycling (things like time on = time off). Still divide your year into cut, bulk, and maintenence as well. What I've come up with is a four weeks on/off cycle. I plan on putting this method to use real soon but I'd like to know what you guys think of it. Gonna be expensive...lol

First off...Picking the AAS

I have to be rational and leave deca out of the mix. It is simply too hard on HPTA. There's no way you could recover from using a long acting nandrolone steriod within a month. Which brings me to my next qualification of roids. All of them must me fast acting. These steriods must be out of the system immediately after quitting them or the drugs used to stimulate LH will serve no purpose on my time off. I'm guessing fast acting nandrolone and/or fina could be used...if used rationally and at the beginning of the year. This narrows down the playing field a great deal and should make our life alot easier. I would simply stick to dbol for bulking and winstrol for cutting as far as orals go. To be perfectly honest...you could pick test and an oral and run with it. Just a gram of test and dbol the first half of the year...then test and winstrol the second half of the year. Extremely simple and I'm sure would be effective. It would also be more cost effective.

Good possible choices

testosterone propionate or suspension
    primo
    tren (beginning of the year only)
    eq no ester
    nandrolone or nandrolone phenylprop (beginning of the year only)
    dbol
    winstrol
    anavar
    anadrol

And of course running GH throught the entire time would be ideal. If you can only afford it during part of the time...let it be during part of the cutting phase of the plan. Also of course running other cutting supplements you may like to use like clen , ECA, ect.. And any supps you use during normal cycle should be used here as well. To see supps I like to use check here. The only difference is in this case you will need alot more of it.

http://www.extreme-athlete.com/foru...s=&threadid=107

http://www.extreme-athlete.com/foru...s=&threadid=108

Bridges

Bridging during the time off would not be a bad idea...especially in the cutting phase of the year, using low doses of primo or anavar.

Doses

This is all personal of course. You may find you need to increase the doses as you go along. You might not. Of course if you don't have to...then don't do it.

You could really run eq no ester every month your on. I didn't add it in because your already getting 1770mg of hormone in a week. But if there were two drugs that I would make a standard base out of it would be test and eq no ester. As you see the test is already there. HCG will be added the last two weeks of the final two phases of the year.

All the bs about switching esters in order to continue to make gains is not true. This simply does not make sense and never really has. Switching from prop to suspension to enanthate , ect will have no effect on gains IMO. All it will effect is the release time of the depot.

Month 1 (bulk phase 1)

testosterone prop or suspension 100mg ed
    nandrolone or nandrolone phenylprop 75mg ed
    dbol 35mg ed
    slin 10IU post workout

Month 2 (off)

anavar 20mg ed
    first three weeks - clomid 50mg ed, nolvadex 20mg ed

Month 3 (bulk phase 2)

test prop or suspension 100mg ed
    nandrolone or nandrolone phenylprop 75mg ed
    dbol 35mg ed
    slin 10IU post workout

Month 4 (off)

primo 200mg a week

Month 5 (bulk phase 3)

test prop or suspension 100mg ed
    tren 75mg ed
    dbol 35mg ed
    slin 10IU post workout

Month 6 (off)

anavar 20mg ed

Month 7 (cutting phase 1)

test prop 100mg ed
    tren 75mg ed
    winstrol 50mg ed

Month 8 (off)

primo 200mg a week
    first three weeks - clomid 50mg ed, nolvadex 20mg ed, femara 1.25mg eod

Month 9 (cutting phase 2)

test prop 100mg ed
    eq no ester 100mg ed
    winstrol 50mg ed
    last two weeks...HCG 500IU ed

Month 10 (off)

anavar 20mg ed
    first three weeks - clomid 50mg ed, nolvadex 20mg ed, femara 1.25mg eod

Month 11 (final stage)

test prop 100mg ed
    eq no ester 100mg ed
    winstrol 50mg ed
    last two weeks...HCG 500IU ed

Month 12 (off)

ALL FOUR WEEKS
    clomid 50mg ed
    nolvadex 20mg ed
    femara 1.25mg eod

If anyone would like to see a six on or eight on year rounder let me know and I'll devise one. Also...if you'd like to see a certain combo of drugs...just say the word and I'll write more cycles up. Thats just how I'd do it.

all you guys say 4 weeks isn't enough? You guys don't think 4 weeks on/off will work?

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    It is effective because you use fast acting esters.I gained already 5kg thats 10lbs correct me if I'm wrong and I'm just 5 days in my cycle. I have done 4 cycles in the past and the most gains came in week 1 to 5/6 after that i gained a few lbs but why should I expose my body with chemicals for another 2/3 weeks only to gain a few lbs more?
    The majority of that "may be" water weight bro. I am just saying that in my opinion 4 weeks is a waste. If YOU get good gains that you can keep on a 4 week cycle then go for it. Personnally I cannot, thats why I run longer.

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    thats off the dbol which is water and you will lose it anyway i heard of bodybuilders in the 70's doing cycles 4 weeks on 4 weeks off i dont like it the dbol is fine for 4 weeks but the others need to be run longer in my opinion :spudnik2:

Thread Information