general31 is offline Associate Member

Serious fina/prop problem!

I am on my 7th shot today and I think I might not even take anymore. My first 3 shots were good. Not too much pain. My forth shot was in my glute and it hurt bad for 7 days. Next I went up to my delt. I shot in my delt once already w/ little pain, this time it was terrible. Then I went to my calf. That was on friday morning and by friday night my calf was swollen up almost double! I can not even walk. This morning it is just as bad. I have tried heat, cold packs, pills, massaging, nothing helps, when I stand it throbs so bad I can't stand it. What the F**K is going on. I know prop hurts but there is no way guys are working out w/ the pain I have. My gear is homebrew so maybe it is bad, but I don't think so. I am shooting 1cc of each eod. What the hell can I do. I am seeing results already but I have to be able to function.

Flasher is offline Associate Member
    Pop some Advil and suck it up bro.

Dude their is no sucking up not being able to walk because my calf is double the size it usually is. I'm poping 5 advil every 4 hour and nothing is helping. Is it common for prop to make you swell up so bad?

daos is offline Associate Member
    i never do calf injections anywho,

stick with delts, and glutes bro. did you aspirate before injecting the fluid? you might have been in a vein. that will definatly cause you MAJOR problems bro.

Quote Originally Posted by daos
    i never do calf injections anywho,

stick with delts, and glutes bro. did you aspirate before injecting the fluid? you might have been in a vein. that will definatly cause you MAJOR problems bro.
    I always aspirate , but when I stuck myself my leg twitched bad, maybe I hit a nerve.

smoothy5464 is offline New Member
    shooting prop into your calf is asking for trouble as far as i am concerned i wont even inject test in my calf (**** def. herts bro) how often r u injecting ? try switching up your site rotation and heating up the liquid befor injection...

P.S twithing is no big deal i get that all the time just slow down the injection... goodluck

Kato is offline Member
    bro, it will go away in a few days. like flash said, suck it up! its some big ass nerve you hit. i have felt the pain you speak of!
    Last edited by Kato; 07-11-2004 at 10:50 AM.

Why dont you cut the prop with oil. Buy some sesame oil and run it through a whatman into another vial to be sure it is sterile. You can add a touch of Ba to the oil too be extra safe (too much will just cause more irritation). When your ready to inject put a cc of prop and a half or more cc of sesame that should take some of the sting out of the shot.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    dude im 3 weeks deep into my ED 150 prop/ 125fina. jsut take it like a man. u will get use to it. i almost wanted to quit cause it hurt so bad. but once the **** kicked in i was loving the pain fro mthe prop. cause u know it works and plus u get use to it real quick. just keep it up and use b-12

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    lucky so far I guess, 150 TP(syno h) eod, just a dull ache like a tetanus shot the next day..,yea, I did find a nerve once ,but overall, pain not bad at all..

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    what size and lenght pins are you useing for these injections.

Quote Originally Posted by ENraged
    what size and lenght pins are you useing for these injections.
    23g 1 1/2" glutes and 23g 1" everywhere else. Would 25g help? How about b12. b12 is cheap, maybe I will try some of that!

smalldogbigdogbrain is offline Junior Member
    i get more pain out of 25g for some reason, I can feel it going in more and it takes forever to get it out of the syringe. Stick with 23g IMO

Quote Originally Posted by smalldogbigdogbrain
    i get more pain out of 25g for some reason, I can feel it going in more and it takes forever to get it out of the syringe. Stick with 23g IMO
    I agree. I have a hard enough time getting my gear out of a 23g, I'll stick w/ them. Thanxs Bros!

daos is offline Associate Member
    use an 18 to draw, and a 23 to inject. makes life so much easier...

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by daos
    use an 18 to draw, and a 23 to inject. makes life so much easier...
    not sure about the 18 to draw a lot of the vet cyclers have said it leads to rubber breakage in the cap when you are stabbing it with an 18 gauge every day?

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ENraged
    not sure about the 18 to draw a lot of the vet cyclers have said it leads to rubber breakage in the cap when you are stabbing it with an 18 gauge every day?

exactely, u get little pieces of rubber floatin in your ****. not good. i use a 21 to draw and a 25 to inject. after i draw the stuff in the syringe, i put it under HOT running water for about 2 minutes and it goes in like butter. heating it also makes the oil spread out in the muscle easier cause it is less viscious (sp)

Troyboy is offline Associate Member
    Prop does that to me too, try cutting it down with some sterile oil or something...

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    Ya sterile oil should do the job.

hatchblack is offline Associate Member
    Where do you get sterile oil and how much do you cut it with....1 to 1 ratio...?

Planning on adding some prop so I am a needle phobic fag as it is....needs to be as painless as possible.

Thread Information