MotoLifter is offline Senior Member

IP Test E at 275mg/ml????

Has anyone heard of this, is it fake or just dosed high?

alabama is offline Associate Member
    their is no tellin about ip ,i got a **** load of ip gear right now which i know is good stuff i tried to get the test e but he wont send nothin but sus i get direct from the source for some reason he sends me sus everytime so i stoped getin from him but i know for a fact the gear is real i use it i have deca and anavar ,win ,clomid ,clenbuterol sus ,right now im runnin sus ,deca and var and their all good i called my buddy up yesterday day to tell him the deca was good ,cuz im lactating lol but i think some of his gear is weak at times and some may test higher ,and i have heard some is just bunk but im not goin with ip ever again unless its maybe the orals his var is soo cheap like everything else

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alabama
    their is no tellin about ip ,i got a **** load of ip gear right now which i know is good stuff i tried to get the test e but he wont send nothin but sus i get direct from the source for some reason he sends me sus everytime so i stoped getin from him but i know for a fact the gear is real i use it i have deca and anavar ,win ,clomid ,clenbuterol sus ,right now im runnin sus ,deca and var and their all good i called my buddy up yesterday day to tell him the deca was good ,cuz im lactating lol but i think some of his gear is weak at times and some may test higher ,and i have heard some is just bunk but im not goin with ip ever again unless its maybe the orals his var is soo cheap like everything else

Y wont u ever use it again? I thought u said it was "good stuff". The under and over dosing, and the fake ****, isn't that a rist you run with almost any gear? Thanks for the info bro. Anyone else??????
    Last edited by MotoLifter; 07-11-2004 at 10:24 AM.

alabama is offline Associate Member
    well i dont like the gamble ,i do have sources that i know for a fact are good brand names and dosed correctly like british dragon ,qv etc...

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alabama
    Bro, I love your sense of humor ...did yiu ever get the b-6?

MrDezel is offline Banned
    his test is all 250mg/ml cept for his test400 or whatever the hell that new **** of his is. Last batch of teste I was taking sucked ass. One before that was golden so it's hit or miss.

Thread Information