Wannaliftalot is offline New Member

Using Testoprop 1st cycle

Hey guys,
    Just a couple of questions.
    1. I have gotten my hands on some Testoprop by Jurox, I'm hoping it's not a fake so if anybody has a pic of one I would appreciate it if you could post it, as i can't find one anywhere on the net.

2. I have 30ml(3 bottles@50mg/ml), every thread I have read I see ppl pumping 50mg+ ED, If I use 50mg every 2nd day am I wasting my time or not?
    I could get my hands on another bottle and up it to about 75mg Every 2nd Day, as this is my 1st cycle.
    The other option I have is to swap one of the bottles of testoprop with tribolin 75(with a mate). Would this be more benificial? I unfortunately don't have access to anything else or excess quantity.

I'm planning on working out clean for about 3months as I'm only getting into it, and then hitting the juice. I'm not looking for the biggest body, just need to increase the sorry sack of crap into about 80kgs muscle from 65kgs of nothing.

All help appreciated.

Flasher is offline Associate Member
    From what I've heard Prop should be shot ED due to it's half life. I'm workin on gettin some Prop myself but as for Jurox...never heard of it. Ther's alot of experienced bro's here so you'll get your answer.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    I can't help you on identifying if it's real or not but I can tell you that you want atleast 50mg ED, EOD would be too infrequent for that little amount. If you want to go EOD than you want 100mg EOD, so therefore 2ml. Either way you only have about a month's worth. Save up a little more and get another 30ml's. That way you have 2 months worth. That will do you good. No less than 50mg's ED though, as most run 75mg's ED. This is your first cycle though so 50mg's ED should be fine.

Unfortunately it's not a case of cash, it a case of availability. So if this is all I can get my hands on, am I better off pumping bigger amounts for the 4 weeks or spread it out over 6 weeks?

daos is offline Associate Member
    4 weeks

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    neither. save until you have enough gear for a real cycle. what dose at 6 weeks are we talkin about?

That would be 50mg every 2nd day. I will try but I feel this is all I am going to get access too.
    I only have one mate who can help with gear and this is all he could get, he himself has 3 bottle of Tribolin 75.....If only I was located in the US of A, you guys seem to have access to all sorts of wonderful things. oh I'm located in OZ too.

A.MONEY is offline New Member
    Hey guy's, i am looking to start my first cycle and need some help as i self train and dont know anyone who is experienced in this to help out.
    i have 100ml (10 bottles@50mg/ml) of testoprop, but im not sure on the dosage and duration i should make my cycle, also if i should be taking any other supplements during my cycle. any help would be appreciated. also some diet tips while on the cycle could help, as you can tell i dont really know much about this apart from what iv read online.

Please read our rules before posting again. Thanks *admin*

Thread Information