Thread: are thay real?

Judas is offline New Member

Question are thay real?

just got package for nolvadex in yesterday and iwas wondering if they are real.i can't find no pics of tham.they are solid white pills in a 10 pill blister pack and it says: tamoxifen nihfi 10mg. they are supposed to be from bugaria. if anyone can give me some info i would be thankful.

V_Xsucks is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Judas
    just got package for nolvadex in yesterday and iwas wondering if they are real.i can't find no pics of tham.they are solid white pills in a 10 pill blister pack and it says: tamoxifen nihfi 10mg. they are supposed to be from bugaria. if anyone can give me some info i would be thankful.

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    are thay real?
    thats the same question i asked my wife when we met

yes nolva is white they come blister packs and they come in 10mg and 20mg but w/o a pic bro noone can tell if they are real

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Drug identifyer tool Oringinal poster JoeyZ of BeyondMass....I think

This link is a Drug imprint code Identifyer. This is a useful tool for identifying unknown pills or drugs that you might find lying around your house of if you get several pills mixed up and cant remember which is which. If you click on the following link: http://www.rxlist.com/interact.htm and then go down the page about half way to the section that says ID Imprint code identification it gives you instructions on how to type it in. Most pills have a code (number, letter, or symbol) that is unique to the specific drug. For example, you can type in M 146 which is Aldactone, and the tool will tell you the drug name.

Judas is offline New Member
    thanks UL i'll check it out right now.sorry i have no way to post a pick.i do know how and what some of them look like but never seen these anywhere.i've been here researching at AR for a while now (was under another name didn't like name changed it).thanks to AR i learn every day from people here.thats why i asked.

Jhn36 is offline Associate Member
    The ones I have seen are in a green blister pack 10 to a "sheet" Tamoxifen tabblets BP 20mg. Big G on front of pill for generic I think. Back has TN 20.

Thread Information