Escalade172 is offline New Member

ECA during bulk cycle?

just wanted to know if anyone has taken an Ephedrine, caffine, aspirin stack while on a bulk cycle? or is it pointless to try, unless its just ephedrine only for that extra boost? let me know!!!

Escalade

EastCoaster is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Escalade172
    just wanted to know if anyone has taken an Ephedrine, caffine, aspirin stack while on a bulk cycle? or is it pointless to try, unless its just ephedrine only for that extra boost? let me know!!!

Escalade

Well most people take ECA while trying to cut or lose weight. I dont understand why you would consider taking it while bulking? If you're looking for an extra added boost during workouts then I think it would serve its purpose, but being that you are already on cycle I dont think that should even be necessary. JMO

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    i personally think you should wait till after to try and cut
    however some do run clen /eca during a bulking cycle

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EastCoaster
    Well most people take ECA while trying to cut or lose weight. I dont understand why you would consider taking it while bulking? If you're looking for an extra added boost during workouts then I think it would serve its purpose, but being that you are already on cycle I dont think that should even be necessary. JMO
    i think he wants lean gains

:|

Escalade172 is offline New Member
    hey thanks guys....ya i was leaning more towards taking the stack for cutting time after my cycle but wanted to be 100% sure it is pointless to take while bulking...thanks again!!!

Escalade

Thread Information