Thread: This sucks !!!

El DuB is offline Junior Member

This sucks !!!

Ok guys I have been on for 2weeks today the first week I was running 100mg of tren and 100mg of prop ed and i noticed my nipples got a little swolen so week 2 I dropped the tren to 50mg ed and kept the prop @100mg ed and my nipples got worse so i have been taking the following for 5 days now and its not getting any better, .5ml of l-dex ed and 40mg of nolva ed and 800mg of B6 ed, the size of my nipples went down but they are still very sensative and my left one has a hard ball in it?? So guys what am I to do should i keep going with the cycle or stop it now and see if this gyno goes away? Please help
    I love this cycle in only 14days that ive been on ive gained 8 lbs and my strength is great but if this gyno doesnt go away im going to stop it. Whats a great body worth with f***ed up nipples???????????

The little lump is gyno. Ldex might make the mass shrink. It likely that the gyno was prop induced not tren induces (if it were tren you would have lactating nips). prop 700mg ed is alot of test, I would drop it to 350, maybe even less, until symptoms go away--that way you keep up HRT but dont need to start PCT. JMO. After symptoms are gone up it to 500mg but I wouldn't go higher especially being gyno prone. Maybe there are better suggestions but this is a start. Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by animal-inside
    IMO up the nolva to 80 mg a day and the symptons should go right away.
    80mg....agreed

El DuB is offline Junior Member
    thanks Beefcake .... I am lactating a little bit. if i squeeze hard enough a little bit of clear fluid will come out of my nipples. So i guess ill keep the tren at 50mg ed and take the prop down to 75mg ed and up my nolva to 80mg ed?

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    wow,sorry to hear only 2 wks you have signs of gyno? Is this your first cycle? Im on that now but I only start at 50mg test, 75 mg EOD for the 1st 3 wks. I'v never used them before & testing for sides/reaction. After all was good now Im at ED for the next 5 wks. I take the test twice now in am & pm . My amps are only 50mg/ml. I also run nolva 10mgED, Proviron 25mgED & 200mg b6 Ed, so far so good. Sounds like your gyno prone & already have high estrogen levels. If I were you cut your doses by half.

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    also get some b-6 and bromo

Thread Information