Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member

Talking Oral Only Cycle Haters. No Test=No Cycle Thread Parrots....Check this out.

I was doing research on M1T and stumbled across this. Enjoy.........

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=20236

<------- Just threw that in for Bubbathegut.

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    I was doing research on M1T and stumbled across this. Enjoy.........

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=20236

<------- Just threw that in for Bubbathegut.
    You have WAY to much time on your hands bro, but interesting read

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Bubba is going to get pissed if you dont quit fukking with his banana..

Quote Originally Posted by Tryin2getHUGE
    You have WAY to much time on your hands bro, but interesting read
    I was doing research. If thats having too much time then maybe I will just ask every stupid ****ing question that comes to mind asshole.

Flasher is offline Associate Member
    Cmon ladies don't start this crap again....gets tiring after awhile

Quote Originally Posted by Flasher
    I never get in to flame wars but that stupid remark out of left field combined with being on cycle kinda pushed my buttons I guess. Get past that little bit of drama, there is a good read on that link.

SKiN is offline Member
    Ya nice read loz...real interesting.... I wish he would have had his test levels checked and liver values sometime during his cycle...

Quote Originally Posted by ToughGuy13
    Ya nice read loz...real interesting.... I wish he would have had his test levels checked and liver values sometime during his cycle...
    I am sure the liver values were elevated. However the whole liver thing is blown out of proportion IMHO. Like its been said alot lately, Arnold and the pro's from that era lived off of Dbol and have good livers so far. Arnold had a reported heart problem but it was found to be a birth defect.

I hate when someone posts there are taking such and such and some idiot sais, "wow your liver must be all messed up".

SKiN is offline Member
    Ya theyre blown out of proportion imo too but it would have been nice to have some conclusive evidence.... especially when he described his nuts shinkin and then returning to normal....

Ya theyre blown out of proportion imo too but it would have been nice to have some conclusive evidence.... especially when he described his nuts shinkin and then returning to normal....
    I'm curious myself. I am not afraid of the needle so I would not even consider an oral cycle, but for someone that is, to suggest they won't grow by taking orals is idiotic. Steroids make you grow. Period. Some to a greater extent than others. Like I said I am not advocating oral only cycles, but if someone is 100% against the needle and wants to gain more than just lifting natural then yes they will see a difference with Dbol , Winny, Anavar , Abombs, M1T, etc. as opposed to nothing.

I was doing research. If thats having too much time then maybe I will just ask every stupid ****ing question that comes to mind asshole.
    Dude what is your f'ing problem? I said it was an interesting read didn't I? I made a JOKE about having too much time on your hands. If you get THIS UPSET at a joke NOW, boy are you in trouble when your gear actually starts to work. Oh, and nice following the rules with the language. I guess the rules are overlooked once you get irritated. You need to lower your dosages bro

You need to lower your dosages bro
    My bad bro. 50mg's a day of Dbol . It is kicking in for sure. I feel the aggression and not to mention the bloat.

Quote Originally Posted by Flasher
    And I agree with you. Someone lashing out at a silly comment is getting pretty old around this board actually. It turns good topics into pissing wars. I made a joke, butsaid it was a good read. My bad, I didn't know the joke would have that much of an impact on Loz.

My bad bro. 50mg's a day of Dbol. It is kicking in for sure. I feel the aggression and not to mention the bloat.
    50mgs ED bro... isnt this your first cycle? You should be at NO MORE than 35-40mg ED. No wonder you are freaking out and aggressive. Also try some l-dex @ .25mg ED for the bloat bro, that will help ya out as well.

50mgs ED bro... isnt this your first cycle?
    No it is my 3rd cycle. Well I usually don't count the first one ever. It was handfuls of Dbols without a proper diet or WO plan. Just trying to "blow up" about 3 years ago.

No it is my 3rd cycle. Well I usually don't count the first one ever. It was handfuls of Dbols without a proper diet or WO plan. Just trying to "blow up"
    Gotcha bro... try some l-dex @ .25mg ED for the bloat bro, that will help ya out as well. But why 50mg?

Gotcha bro... try some l-dex @ .25mg ED for the bloat bro, that will help ya out as well. But why 50mg?
    I've always done 50mg's. Don't know why, just old habit. I know for sure I get results. It's only for another 3 weeks. Test and EQ should be kicked in by then.

I've always done 50mg's. Don't know why, just old habit. I know for sure I get results. It's only for another 3 weeks. Test and EQ should be kicked in by then.
    And you are this easily frustrated NOW. good lord!! In 3 weeks Im leaving this board until you calm down You are taking milk thistle at 1000mg ED for your liver right?

I think Loz took it out of context but just remember, we're all on the same team here.
    Although I have only been here a few months, I enjoy coming on here learning and shootin the s*** but don't be hatin....ruins it for everyone.

If I wanted to hear cursin, whining, bitchin & complaining I'd be downstairs with my wife!

SKiN is offline Member
    Do you get back pumps loz? im in my 2nd week so far....

Spent all nite at a poker table last nite, if i wasnt winning i would prob died...

BTW, that was a good read!

twosocks40 is offline Member
    Lozgod, maybe your attitude is steming from your new avatar. Try changing it back to the old one.

-B

And you are this easily frustrated NOW. good lord!! In 3 weeks Im leaving this board until you calm down You are taking milk thistle at 1000mg ED for your liver right?
    I'm the supplement master.

1000mg ED Milk Thistle
    600mg ED Hawthorne
    1000mg ED Niacin
    1000mg ED Saw Palmetto
    1000mg ALA
    200mg ED Ginko
    200mg ED Uva Ursi
    180mg ED Dandelion Root
    1mg ED Zanthin
    Multi-Vitamin (of course)

Do you get back pumps loz? im in my 2nd week so far....
    They are just really starting, but they are getting pretty bad, pretty quick.

I'm the supplement master.

1000mg ED Milk Thistle
    600mg ED Hawthorne
    1000mg ED Niacin
    1000mg ED Saw Palmetto
    1000mg ALA
    200mg ED Ginko
    200mg ED Uva Ursi
    180mg ED Dandelion Root
    1mg ED Zanthin
    Multi-Vitamin (of course)
    GD...... Thank God you dont have to spend too much money on your actual gear. Well at least you are not taking any chances in the supplement department huh. LOL

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Loz

I just gotta ask who the hell is that homo in your avatar???

Quote Originally Posted by buff87
    Loz

I just gotta ask who the hell is that homo in your avatar???
    Thats David Hasselhoff. He is my hero. HOW DARE YOU CALL HIM A HOMO!!!!!

Michael Knight

Quote from I Robot!: Somehow Saying I told you so isn't quite going to cut it ;)

Exact quote from a post of mine:

Now I cannot understand the combo of these steroids .

I am probably the only one on this board who doesn't scream you need TEST in every cycle (the most irritating thing is that most don't even know what they are talking about and just repeat what they heard from knowledgeable bros), also an Oral-Only cycle can be effective and safe and especially is effective as an First or Second Cycle (Now I only advocate oral only cycles if they are a DHT-derivative except for Halotestin which I do not recommend).

Just don't go beyond six weeks and feel free to combine more than one as long as total dosage does not go over 50 mg a day!
    Also take a liverprotector like Milkthistle!

Possible Candidates:
    Oral Turinabol (not a DHT-derivate)
    Winstrol
    Anavar
    Mestanolone ("Oral Masteron "/Methyl-DHT)
    Furazabol (Miotolan)
    MethylTest (I do not like this steroid though!)

Injections:
    Primobolan

Not very effective (but also no stress on the liver so take as many weeks as you like at at least 200 mg every day for the Primotabs
    and 400 mg every day for the Andriol ):
    Primotabs
    Andriol (Testosteron)

(Both very expensive even when Home-brewed!)

-------------------------------------------------------------------
    so:

Rules for doing oral only:

1st, 2nd or in some rare cases 3rd cycle (eitherwise results aren't noticable)

good amount of time between cycles

DHT-derivative, Methyltest, Andriol, or Clostebol (Turinabol)
    I DO NOT RECOMMEND DIANABOL ....

Not more than 50 mg ED for six weeks
    (is maximum and also optimum dosage)

PCT is followed (not always necessary though when for instance doing 6 weeks of Primo but nevertheless better safe than sorry).

Now who dares to say Kingofmasters isn't a knowledgable bro!!
    (Got that comment once in some profanity!)

Greets
    Kingofmasters
    Last edited by kingofmasters; 07-11-2004 at 06:23 PM.

You can definitely get moderate gains with oral only cycles, provided diet and training is very solid.....the gains will be moderate though, and diet and training does HAVE to be on. Most newbies are not dialed in and won't see the gains that this guy did. "You must include test" is really most applicable to cycles with deca or tren (or anadrol ) IMO, most everything else you can work around by using complementing AAS. Whe you hear people "parrot" that one must use test, it's usually in response to a newbie wanting to run a deca only cycle or something to that effect. rather than trying to help a newbie design a complex cycle with deca and some complementing non-test androgens, we simply tell them to add test or just do a test-only cycle.
    There is also the factor of being "on" for a longer period and acheiving consistent but moderate gains vs. a blitz cycle, where one gains considerable weight in less time and then is "off" for a period.....the net gains can and likely will be very comparable.
    I still say pct is needed after even a short oral cycle, even with just AM dosing.

Just keep in mind that the seemimgly mindless generalizations people seem to "parrot" (and I generally agree) are generally correct and applicable. The exceptions are usually more involved/complex and add further confusion to someone new to the world of AAS.

I also will say that 17aa compounds' liver toxicity is overdramatized, but it still is a reality.

Quote Originally Posted by kingofmasters
    Primotabs
    Andriol (Testosteron)

(Both very expensive even when Home-brewed!)
    If you got homebrew recipes for these could you post them in the lab or PM me?????? Me and another bro been shooting around a Primotab and Andriol idea for awhile, but the Andriol just hit a roadblock because of the ingredients needed (not the test but the solvent).

If you got homebrew recipes for these could you post them in the lab or PM me?????? Me and another bro been shooting around a Primotab and Andriol idea for awhile, but the Andriol just hit a roadblock because of the ingredients needed (not the test but the solvent).
    Well the succes of these two depend on the absorbtion by the lymphatic system:

Effeciency is depended on:

1) Genetics (most important factor)
    2) Carrier

Primotabs originally weren't in a carrier (and still aren't) and Andriol were a big flop due to it being in an ineffective carrier...

I heard rumours about Organon (in Oss about 100 kms away from me) going to pruduce an Andriol II using a much better absorbtionformula, for usage as HRT and for a "male anticonception pill"-trial.

I wouldn't know the molecular weight of Test Undecelynate but why not use a 50/50% mixture of Vitamin E and CycloDextrin (and among with a bit of BA for better dissolving and if needed flavourdrops) and rinse your mouth with it!

Just an idea though!

BTW einstein as always a great post!

Greets
    Kingofmasters
    Last edited by kingofmasters; 07-11-2004 at 06:35 PM.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Hey i remember the story about him taking juice...
    That would make him one of us... Now I do feel bad...
    David will you ever forgive me...

Thats David Hasselhoff. He is my hero. HOW DARE YOU CALL HIM A HOMO!!!!!

I wouldn't know the molecular weight of Test Undecelynate but why not use a 50/50% mixture of Vitamin E and CycloDextrin (and among with a bit of BA for better dissolving and if needed flavourdrops) and rinse your mouth with it!
    Cyclodextrine is primarily for sublinguals if am not mistaking so how would that benefit in making an oral?
    I considered getting a cheap pill machine and pressing sublingual test suspension for pre-workout, using Test Suspension and Cyclodextrine.

Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    You can definitely get moderate gains with oral only cycles, provided diet and training is very solid.....the gains will be moderate though, and diet and training does HAVE to be on. Most newbies are not dialed in and won't see the gains that this guy did. "You must include test" is really most applicable to cycles with deca or tren (or anadrol ) IMO, most everything else you can work around by using complementing AAS. Whe you hear people "parrot" that one must use test, it's usually in response to a newbie wanting to run a deca only cycle or something to that effect. rather than trying to help a newbie design a complex cycle with deca and some complementing non-test androgens, we simply tell them to add test or just do a test-only cycle.
    There is also the factor of being "on" for a longer period and acheiving consistent but moderate gains vs. a blitz cycle, where one gains considerable weight in less time and then is "off" for a period.....the net gains can and likely will be very comparable.
    I still say pct is needed after even a short oral cycle, even with just AM dosing.

Just keep in mind that the seemimgly mindless generalizations people seem to "parrot" (and I generally agree) are generally correct and applicable. The exceptions are usually more involved/complex and add further confusion to someone new to the world of AAS.

I also will say that 17aa compounds' liver toxicity is overdramatized, but it still is a reality.
    I love Einy's posts. Sometimes I qustion whether most average AS user's knowledge is easily susecptible to Parochial views on AS usage because the same Ideas are progated in the same small community of users. Its always nice to have those that study outside the forums to give us new knowledge.

Post #22 is an interesting approach, although I don't recommend or condone it:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showt...920#post151920

Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    Post #22 is an interesting approach, although I don't recommend or condone it:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showt...920#post151920
    NO WAY!!!!!! Testosterone based crack. I guess it would be ingested, but the heat would have to destroy it molecularly. He sais it works though, but I wouldn't try it.

SaTyR is offline Member
    The facts are : If a Vet or Moderator says he has done a dbol only cycle, everyone will act interested and say good job etc. But if a first time user comes and ask for a dbol only cycle he will get flamed. PERIOD

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Primotabs originally weren't in a carrier (and still aren't) and Andriol were a big flop due to it being in an ineffective carrier...

I heard rumours about Organon (in Oss about 100 kms away from me) going to pruduce an Andriol II using a much better absorbtionformula, for usage as HRT and for a "male anticonception pill"-trial.
    I've figured out what Organon uses in their new Andriol, but can't find the ratios or where to get it.

http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...30&postcount=6
    Last edited by SV-1; 07-12-2004 at 03:55 AM.

Wrestlingkompressor is offline Associate Member
    Yes, I like his idea of a mid-low dosage of D-bol for 4 weeks. I think i might actually try the same dosage scheme with my upcoming TrenE/Test E cycle.

The way you describe your usage reminds me of this particular thread.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...light=European

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information