fitnessNY is offline Senior Member

Clearing out your Receptors

Is there any way to help clear out your receptors after a cycle?

Your receptors NEVER need clearing or cleaning. they're here and gone before you can grab the windex. They are very short-lived. As AAS bind ARs, the complex translocates to the nucleus and is eventually degraded and replaced by new receptors. even receptors that are not bound have a rapid turnover rate.
    the idea that receptors get "clogged' is yet another AAS myth.

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    Your receptors NEVER need clearing or cleaning. they're here and gone before you can grab the windex. They are very short-lived. As AAS bind ARs, the complex translocates to the nucleus and is eventually degraded and replaced by new receptors. even receptors that are not bound have a rapid turnover rate.
    Interesting spin on that Einstein. Thanks

bermich is offline Anabolic Member

I love when Einstein comes to other forums. I ALWAYS think to myself "****, I never knew that" whenever he posts something.

Good post.

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    I love when Einstein comes to other forums. I ALWAYS think to myself "****, I never knew that" whenever he posts something.

Good post.
    I agree....... Einstein is like a wealth of knowledge. His input is always welcome by me

steel_rail is offline Junior Member
    einstein1905

Is it fact or myth that Testlactone allows more absrobtion due to it's estrogen blocking abilities?

Quote Originally Posted by steel_rail
    einstein1905

Is it fact or myth that Testlactone allows more absrobtion due to it's estrogen blocking abilities?
    Absorption....of what? AAS used while also using testolactone? If that's what you meant , no.....and yes. it lowers sytemic estrogen, so it reduces SHBG levels. Lowered SHBG levels means a higher percentage of bioavailable AAS.

Bigkatz is offline Associate Member
    Look at the big brain in Einstein. you should post something about relativity or some sh*t.

lol

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Absorption....of what? AAS used while also using testolactone? If that's what you meant , no.....and yes. it lowers sytemic estrogen, so it reduces SHBG levels. Lowered SHBG levels means a higher percentage of bioavailable AAS.
    I've learned lots of stuff from this guy,

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Then why is the first cycle the most effective one - not being a smartass, just asking.......

Quote Originally Posted by bor
    Then why is the first cycle the most effective one - not being a smartass, just asking.......
    because you're at your lightest weight. Go ahead and run 5 cycles, then drop back down to your starting weight and run another cycle

daos is offline Associate Member
    because you're at your lightest weight. Go ahead and run 5 cycles, then drop back down to your starting weight and run another cycle

good point. :spudnik4:

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bor
    Maybe because the first cycle extends your weight and strength past your genetic normal levels but cycle #2 is only trying to extend it further but you've already still been enhanced by the first cycle. It would seem to make sense to me. Also I dont know anything about the receptical thing, but if you found a way to clear out recepticals, then wouldnt it stand to reason your gains would become losses at triple pace? I think if you PCT without clomid or other PCT drugs, this would be an example of clearing out recepticals because you are in a prolonged zero testosterone state.

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Got it!

N4cer is offline Member
    Lowered SHBG levels means a higher percentage of bioavailable AAS.
    Very good info, bro.
    And let me add that I've still to date never seen a study or even anecdoctal evidence showing reduced SHBG to result in increased gains.

Quote Originally Posted by N4cer
    Very good info, bro.
    And let me add that I've still to date never seen a study or even anecdoctal evidence showing reduced SHBG to result in increased gains.
    There aren't any published studies that show depriving one of oxygen leads to death either......but, we sometimes have to factor logic into the equation.
    It's the same principle as increasing the total amount of circulating AAS....you have more AAS available to bind receptors and to mediate their non-AR-mediated effects. If the AAS molecules are bound, and effectively inert, they are not free to do so.

The same principle applies during pct when using an AI. the small quantities of test being synthesized need to be free to carry out their actions, so an AI, which lowers SHBG, increases the % of bioavailable test, thereby maximizing the effects of what little test is there. Any HRT doc will tell you that total test levels are just to check if dosages are correct, but bioavailable test levels are the functional test and the test that's important.

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    Einstein rulezzz!!! I'm glad we have him here

steel_rail is offline Junior Member
    einstein1905
    Yes, from AS.
    I was checking because a consultant of a doctor was telling me aboout this. I was unsure because I heven't seen many threads on teslactone.

Thanks for the info.

Thread Information