Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SV-1
    I've figured out what Organon uses in their new Andriol , but can't find the ratios or where to get it.

http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...30&postcount=6
    The ratios may be on the box, but whos gonna pay that much for that stuff???

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    The ratios may be on the box, but whos gonna pay that much for that stuff???
    I doubt it. Odds are that if it's not in the spec sheet/package insert, it wont be on the box. And this is all it says:

"Each capsule contains about 293mg of a mixture of castor oil and propylene glycol laurate (E477).
    Capsule shell ingredients are glycerin, Sunset Yellow (E110, FD&C Yellow No. 6) and gelatin."

http://hcp.andriol.com/authfiles/images/56_35975.pdf

I've figured out what Organon uses in their new Andriol , but can't find the ratios or where to get it.

http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...30&postcount=6
    You got a PM!

BTW that pdf is about Andriol not Andriol II (don't know what it's name shall be when it will hit the market)

Greets
    Kingofmasters
    Last edited by kingofmasters; 07-12-2004 at 09:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    Cyclodextrine is primarily for sublinguals if am not mistaking so how would that benefit in making an oral?
    I considered getting a cheap pill machine and pressing sublingual test suspension for pre-workout, using Test Suspension and Cyclodextrine.
    The cyclodextrin is a complex macrosugar-molecule and by mixing Vitamin E and it and then rinsing your mouth with it, absorbtion would be at least better then when taking the standard formula before swallowing it --> That would also yield some sort of absorbtion and the Vitamin E oil is likely to get somewhat absorbed by the lyphatic system.

But what you want with Andriol completely dazzles me, just shoot the **** Test Undec.

(e.g. as you read from my post I am not against Oral Only cycles, but trying to make an ineffective compound goes beyond me).

What you can also do: Just fill a cap (so the ones that are waterresistant and thus designed to for a liquid --> search and you shall find )
    With Vitamin E, some BA (for better dissolving) and mega-amounts of Test Undecelynate!
    So: for instance 3 caps containing 200 mg Test Undec. a day!

Or:
    Boldenon Undec has prooved to be orally more accesible to the body than Andriol, so just dissolve the Test Undec. in the boldenon and take at least 3 times a day (the more caps a day divided and taken in a certain rythym the better).
    This will also make a nice stack!

Greets
    Kingofmasters

i remember this post but I still think a cycle should have test

Quote Originally Posted by kingofmasters
    You got a PM!
    Thanks for the PM bro. The problem is the amount that you have to buy. I can find the propylene glycol laurate, but you have to buy like 55 gallons at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by kingofmasters
    BTW that pdf is about Andriol not Andriol II (don't know what it's name shall be when it will hit the market)
    If it's not the Andriol II it must be Andriol I version B.

They first made Andriol with oleic acid, then came up with the castor oil/propylene glycol laurate combo. But I'll be keeping an eye out for the new Andriol II. If it's going to have a higher absorption rate than I may just want to wait for it.

BTW, I'm looking into oral and transdermal methods because I'm on HRT. So I have to stick myself every week for the rest of my life, and it's starting to get a little old. I'd like to save the pins for my cycles and use something else for HRT.

Steroids101 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    Post #22 is an interesting approach, although I don't recommend or condone it:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showt...920#post151920
    Ok, does anyone know if this would acctually work?

If this method works I may decide to jump start my cycle with some test base...

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    You can definitely get moderate gains with oral only cycles, provided diet and training is very solid.....the gains will be moderate though, and diet and training does HAVE to be on. Most newbies are not dialed in and won't see the gains that this guy did. "You must include test" is really most applicable to cycles with deca or tren (or anadrol ) IMO, most everything else you can work around by using complementing AAS. Whe you hear people "parrot" that one must use test, it's usually in response to a newbie wanting to run a deca only cycle or something to that effect. rather than trying to help a newbie design a complex cycle with deca and some complementing non-test androgens, we simply tell them to add test or just do a test-only cycle.
    There is also the factor of being "on" for a longer period and acheiving consistent but moderate gains vs. a blitz cycle, where one gains considerable weight in less time and then is "off" for a period.....the net gains can and likely will be very comparable.
    I still say pct is needed after even a short oral cycle, even with just AM dosing.

Just keep in mind that the seemimgly mindless generalizations people seem to "parrot" (and I generally agree) are generally correct and applicable. The exceptions are usually more involved/complex and add further confusion to someone new to the world of AAS.

I also will say that 17aa compounds' liver toxicity is overdramatized, but it still is a reality.

what this guy said !

LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Steroids101
    Ok, does anyone know if this would acctually work?

If this method works I may decide to jump start my cycle with some test base...
    No comment.

bubbathegut is offline Member
    dont make me pull this thread over and separate you 2...dont muck with the banana, <-----(crocodile hunter voice)

Steroids101 is offline Member
    No comment.
    Ill let yall know how it goes

Wait I have to be high to do that...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information