AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member

Question thinking of adding my TREN(2 vials of trembolona 75 QV) to cycle?

hey bros im on a 17 week cycle:

wk 1-15 test. cyp. 500mg/wk
    wk 1-5 deca300 -500mg/wk
    wk 1-5 d-bol 40mg/ed
    wk 5-10 bold200-400mg/wk
    11-17 winny 400mg/wk

i was thinking of throwin in sum tren but i dont wanna break out i heard the stuff is real androgenic but also very very potent.....my stats are 6'7 268 17" arms, 25" thighs, 17" calves im starting up wk 7 tonight and im gonna up the test cyp to 700mg till wk 15. i started at between 255-260 as my weight would fluktuate....well i have 2 10ml vials of tren 75mg/ml so what should i do and should i throw it in to get hard or is the winny at its doasage good enough good enough??

RATM is offline Senior Member
    I am a big fan of fina, so I would say to throw it in. However, you only have enought tren to run 20 days (75mg every day). Also, you need to run your eq longer then 5 weeks. Should be run at least 10, preferrably 12-14. Same with the Deca , should have been run longer than 5 weeks. Finally, there was no need to run d-bol to 5 weeks, 4 is usually plenty. One last thing, you dont mention PCT or anti-e's, are they in the plans???

I hope that the fina works out for you. It is a grear AAS, but needs to be run longer than 20 days.

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    i have nolvadex for after teh cycle...i think 75mg eod would be fine as this is my first time using it your right on the deca and eq but there both similari would have ran eq longer but one vial broke which sucks dick i have another of deca 300 but i think im gonna sell it

RATM is offline Senior Member
    good luck

Thread Information