johnny1234 is offline Associate Member

gyno surgery and afterwards

my doc is going to perform a bilateral excision on both pecs and will be removing the gland doing lipo.

my question is if i ever do a cycle in the future since the doc will be removing the gland is there a chance that this can come back to me in any way if using test or deca or winstrol . Do i still have to take nolvadex and clomid for post and bromo for deca or do i can i leave it out.

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    you can still use both, nolva for water retention and clomid for pct

next time i ever do this again i will do a lot more research on everything. my fault on what i did and now i have tohave this surgery.

im just saying when i do a cycle again me not having nolva or clomid wont cause gyno to form again or to get any extra tissue which looks like a breast. i will indeed have nolva for during the cycle and clomid for afterwards
    but not having these things, for sure i cant get this again since the doc is removing the gland?rite?

Are there any specific steroids that i should not take when doing another cycle in the future?

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    as far as i know with the glands removed you cant get gyno any more and would not need nolva except if you wanted it for less water retention during the cycle

thanks for everything in trying to answer my questions, next time well it wont happen again and im just going to use nolva maybe to lose water retention but it is good to know that i dont need it.

Last question is when im off my cycle and i need clomid to get my levels back to normal will it effect me in any way that i dont use clomid after im done with my cycle or should i use clomid just because i neeed my levels back to normal. in any way do i use this so i wont get gyno bc i got the glands removed.

Thread Information