Knightrider is offline Associate Member

steriod program on the discovery channel? did anyone see that sh*t?

hahhaa...just wanted to know if anyone say the stupid ass program on discovery called "superhuman strength". They were calling ALL supplements "STEROIDS " and had some dude on there saying that "creatine" was causing superhuman strength in people and all supplements with "andro" in it were causing major strength gains that went "beyond our genetics". Then he went on to say some shyt about Mark Maguire not being able to have hit those home runs if he hadn't been on the "dangerous cancer causing steroid called CREATINE", and it was such a problem because it slipped through the cracks of the FDA, blah blah ****in blah.

Then ARNOLD is shown defending "us" saying that it was dedication (and so on) and that by saying using "supplements" like creatine to achieve SUPERHUMAN feats was wrong - "if an athlete can lift 1,000lbs he might be able to lift 1,030lbs with supplements -hardly SUPERHUMAN ADVANCE but wouldn't be able to lift 2,000lbs

Then it shows pic's of Jay Cutler and other famous body builders and says that they have a disease - like anarexea (yea i know it's spelt wrong but ya know what it is) but it's called (something stupid like) big-arexea.... and they should be addressed and treated because "in both cases the person is extreamly unhappy with their body deep down" and having events that celebrate it only masks this hidden problem and should be stopped... (hahahahahaaaaa)

Then went on to say things about "it affects the thought process" and someone on roids would have thoughts through their head that they normally wouldn't have.... of course there was no show of actual studies or proof....but the poor uneducated people at home i'm sure were all ****ting caz "it must be true, it's on TV"

I say we unite and get our own program out there! LOL

somedude247 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Knightrider
    hahhaa...just wanted to know if anyone say the stupid ass program on discovery called "superhuman strength". They were calling ALL supplements "STEROIDS " and had some dude on there saying that "creatine" was causing superhuman strength in people and all supplements with "andro" in it were causing major strength gains that went "beyond our genetics". Then he went on to say some shyt about Mark Maguire not being able to have hit those home runs if he hadn't been on the "dangerous cancer causing steroid called CREATINE", and it was such a problem because it slipped through the cracks of the FDA, blah blah ****in blah.

Then ARNOLD is shown defending "us" saying that it was dedication (and so on) and that by saying using "supplements" like creatine to achieve SUPERHUMAN feats was wrong - "if an athlete can lift 1,000lbs he might be able to lift 1,030lbs with supplements -hardly SUPERHUMAN ADVANCE but wouldn't be able to lift 2,000lbs

Then it shows pic's of Jay Cutler and other famous body builders and says that they have a disease - like anarexea (yea i know it's spelt wrong but ya know what it is) but it's called (something stupid like) big-arexea.... and they should be addressed and treated because "in both cases the person is extreamly unhappy with their body deep down" and having events that celebrate it only masks this hidden problem and should be stopped... (hahahahahaaaaa)

Then went on to say things about "it affects the thought process" and someone on roids would have thoughts through their head that they normally wouldn't have.... of course there was no show of actual studies or proof....but the poor uneducated people at home i'm sure were all ****ting caz "it must be true, it's on TV"

TV these days is full of all sorts of B.S.

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    CREATINE??? thats a joke!

Knightrider is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoon
    CREATINE??? thats a joke!

i know... i laughed through the entire program...

but what about the poor 17ish year old whois parents just happend to catch that and know that there son uses so they better throw it out and not let him buy more... lol

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    i know... i laughed through the entire program...

but what about the poor 17ish year old whois parents just happend to catch that and know that there son uses so they better throw it out and not let him buy more... lol
    man discovery channel should have researched more because if **** like this gets thru them then maybe some of their other topics and shows might be bull as well. think about it.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    We need to have a show called Anabolic Review. We all just sit around and use gear, bunch of bitches everywhere.

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    We need to have a show called Anabolic Review. We all just sit around and use gear, bunch of bitches everywhere.
    hahahaha.... i don't think you'll find any arguments for that here... first creatine... what's next... protein powder and glutamine???

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    creatine is the gateway drug

peaker is offline Senior Member
    creatine is the gateway drug
    LOL!

EastCoaster is offline Banned

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

But seriously... I dont have a show called anabolic review but the rest of that is pretty much my life.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Yeah, i just watched it. I wish i could slap people through the TV.

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LORDBLiTZ
    Yeah, i just watched it. I wish i could slap people through the TV.
    LMAO

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    i am glad that i missed that one

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    "We need to have a show called Anabolic Review. We all just sit around and use gear, bunch of bitches everywhere."

HAHAHAHAHAH Funniest post I have ever seen

BigPoppaV is offline Associate Member
    This is just another form of control by the governments.. anyone notice that people's rights and freedom's have been disapearing at an incrased rate over the last 50-60 years or so. What the hell is this b.s !??! screw that, who the hell is the government to say that I can't do this or that with MY body.

dash is offline New Member
    save the losing our rights speech for those people who sue mcdonalds for saying their food is too addictive and for spilling hot coffee on themselves and the people sueing the ciggarette makers for their own lack of will power.
    sorry, had to squeeze it out

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    Why they are hating us? Because we are strong and healthy? Whe don't waist our time and have goals?

whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training

yea man havent you seen those cell tech ad's? the guys gain 20lbs in 6 weeks!!

beeffreak6 is offline Associate Member
    Ya the funny thing to me is that these same people will use a guy that is real muscular for a comercial or some program to represent a strong man but when they see what it takes for him to get to that size they say that its crazy. Well our society is crazy look at all the freakin guns we have people need to worry about stuff like gettin our economy back to normal rather than what they sell in GNC. F&&Kin BS
    JUICE IT UP BROTHERS!

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Its called adonis complex (reverse anerexia) I think I have it Im 277lbs as of today when on this last cycle I got to where my arms where 20 inches pumped up and I can tell they are big, but its never good enough. Really the only way I can feel big is when standing next to someone.

Oh yeah creatine was the gateway drug for me, then it was HMB and then I went to L-Glutamine next. Next thing you know I was drinking protein drinks, and just plain protein drinks wouldnt cut anymore then I want the pure stuff and then I even wanted to go further taking Designer protein. It was all down hill from there then I was doing (speedballs) taking protein with other steroid supplements in them.

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPoppaV
    This is just another form of control by the governments.. anyone notice that people's rights and freedom's have been disapearing at an incrased rate over the last 50-60 years or so. What the hell is this b.s !??! screw that, who the hell is the government to say that I can't do this or that with MY body.
    WORD

kaorialfred is offline Member
    that's funny, I am going to use that, I know I will get the
    opp to use it.

You know what, I myself am a pill popper. First I remember the Flintsone pills my mom gave me. Then the was the multi pill I got from school.....that's where it began school programs to screen kids for being healthy, I was only 8 but I remeber it so well. I just knew that I need supplements because my public school told me it was the only way to grow up big and strong...

the goverment got me hooked. Pill popper for life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    Its called adonis complex (reverse anerexia) I think I have it Im 277lbs as of today when on this last cycle I got to where my arms where 20 inches pumped up and I can tell they are big, but its never good enough. Really the only way I can feel big is when standing next to someone.

Oh yeah creatine was the gateway drug for me, then it was HMB and then I went to L-Glutamine next. Next thing you know I was drinking protein drinks, and just plain protein drinks wouldnt cut anymore then I want the pure stuff and then I even wanted to go further taking Designer protein. It was all down hill from there then I was doing (speedballs) taking protein with other steroid supplements in them.
    Last edited by kaorialfred; 07-13-2004 at 06:29 AM. Reason: messed up

Thread Information