Thread: Medical Issue

millionmillionaires is offline Associate Member

Medical Issue

FYI this is not a way around going to a doc... I'm just asking for input until I can seek a professional - all the decent doctor's offices are closed on sundays (in my crap town anyways).

My current cycle:
    Dbol 25mg wk 1-4
    test e 500mg wk 1-10
    eq 400mg wk 1-10

w/ nolva & clomid to boot

I started the cycle on the 8th... So I've completed one injection (which went fine... so no diagnosis there), and popped around 100mg of d-bol. My caloric intake is roughly 3500-4000 per day, good quality food (a little fat, low on sugar, high carb and protein)

Today I went to get some grub (subway), and felt a dull throb in an artery running just above my right trap, along the base of the side of the neck. I stretched my neck and rubbed the artery, when I became incredibly dizzy and felt like passing out. My chest tightened and I had difficulty breathing. This persisted for about 20 seconds. Then all was fine.

Any ideas?

I am assuming it is high BP (I am predisposed). I popped some diovan and flax seed to help, and that was about 12 hrs ago... things are still smooth. I'll hit the doc up tomorrow, until then, any help is appreciated.

Oh... my stats are 185 9% b/f w/ a little previous AS use. I have used dbol (pink thai) @ a similar dosage and not had the same affects (but that was years ago).

My gear is from a very trustworthy source... so I'm not worried about having bunk gear.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE IS SYMPTOMLESS

I don't know how many times I have said that. Anyway, did it feel like someone was sitting on your chest? If so that is not good. However to blame it on the AAS's could be wrong. Steroids cause heart disease over years and years of use. It negatively affescts the HDL/LDL ratio which in turn causes plaque build ups in the arteries.

However Nolvadex can cause blood clots in a small number of people and that could induce a cardiovascular incident. Take a baby asprin once a day if that worries you.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I know people who are predispososed (sp) to high blood pressure may actually get it while on test. My father was told yesterday from his doctor. He also said it may increase the risk of bloodclots..... I remember my dad telling me - but im not sure if the bloodclots were associated with IGF LR3 or Test.... i'll ask when i see him

Also..... i'd invest in a blood pressure monitor if i were you. ESPCIALLY since it runs in the familly.

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    It really sounds like some kind of alergic reaction. That would scare the hell out of me. High BP is not symptomless. Perhaps in some people, but not for me. I can **** well tell when my BP is high. Perhaps for a few points, you don't notice, but when your jumping from 130/80 to 170/90, you will KNOW.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by m16a2
    It really sounds like some kind of alergic reaction. That would scare the hell out of me. High BP is not symptomless. Perhaps in some people, but not for me. I can **** well tell when my BP is high. Perhaps for a few points, you don't notice, but when your jumping from 130/80 to 170/90, you will KNOW.

http://www.healthybp.com/info/about/...0002&checked=y

Some people think the symptoms of high blood pressure (hypertension) are:

Frequent headaches

Dizziness

And although you may feel these things, the truth is that most people with high blood pressure have no symptoms. That's why it's often called "the silent killer."

Don't let "the silent killer" get you. It affects all ages.
    You've probably heard the stories - seemingly healthy people in their 30s, 40s, 50s or 60s suddenly have a stroke or heart attack. The cause is sometimes related to high blood pressure that has been left undiagnosed, untreated or treated with a medication that hasn't lowered their blood pressure enough.**

Why does this happen?

High blood pressure is not a condition you feel as it damages the blood vessels that lead to your eyes, brain, heart and kidneys.** It has no symptoms that warn you.

Unless you and your doctor keep track of your blood readings, you may have no idea how high it may be.

50% of people on medication still have numbers that are too high. They need to check with their doctors to learn if their blood pressure medication is doing enough to help

Did I mention my eyesight out of my left eye was going whack (blurs here and there, later in the day) ?

And no, I'm not taking nolva yet.

I agree w/ you partially - I doubt you would be able to tell a difference in the pressure levels themselves, but I think that the effects caused by high blood pressure would be noticable, which is what I was curious about. Either way... thx for the reply all of you, they are helpful.

Lozgod, to answer your q, yeah it did feel like someone was sitting on my chest.

SaTyR is offline Member
    If this happens again , I would immediatly stop the use of AS.

EastCoaster is offline Banned
    Had you ate anything spicy? You could have had an ulcer.

I have problems like that sometimes too, it started about two years ago so I went to see my doctor... he ran several tests and he said its just an ulcer, nothing to be worried about. Its from all the hot sauce and spicy foods I eat. He told me if it ever happends again (which it has), to riase my arms in the air and take a slow deep breath (which works).

Dunno if thats what you have, but maybe that will help.

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    http://www.healthybp.com/info/about/...0002&checked=y

Some people think the symptoms of high blood pressure (hypertension) are:

Frequent headaches

Dizziness

And although you may feel these things, the truth is that most people with high blood pressure have no symptoms. That's why it's often called "the silent killer."
    I am one of those who can feel it.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    [QUOTE=millionmillionaires]FYI this is not a way around going to a doc... I'm just asking for input until I can seek a professional - all the decent doctor's offices are closed on sundays (in my crap town anyways).

My current cycle:
    Dbol 25mg wk 1-4
    test e 500mg wk 1-10
    eq 400mg wk 1-10

w/ nolva & clomid to boot

I started the cycle on the 8th... So I've completed one injection (which went fine... so no diagnosis there), and popped around 100mg of d-bol. My caloric intake is roughly 3500-4000 per day, good quality food (a little fat, low on sugar, high carb and protein)

didnt anyone else see this?? too much dbol bro.

2dsl4u is offline Junior Member
    w_rballs
    and popped around 100mg of d-bol.
    100mg's of d-bol total since the start? Or 100mg's that day?

bigordie is offline Member
    i am pretty sure he is saying from the start...at least i hope

Quote Originally Posted by bigordie
    i am pretty sure he is saying from the start...at least i hope
    bigordie's got it right... There is no way in hell I would pop 100mg in one day. I understand your concern though w_r.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by millionmillionaires
    bigordie's got it right... There is no way in hell I would pop 100mg in one day. I understand your concern though w_r.
    So anyway.How you feeling now?

Thread Information