smalldogbigdogbrain is offline Junior Member

how long can i run test

Ok so im ending my 9th week today of test E only. The results im getting are fair i would say. Although i havent gotten the results that i was hoping for. I had a little traveling issue and i didnt work out for 4 days. Man i sware i got smaller after doing that.. My friends tell me im a little smaller but more tone looking, what ever that means. The only thing that really didnt grow is my forarms which bums me out. All i have to do to look like a scron bone is put a baggy shirt on and im back to day one. lol. Anyway the strength is still thier and im happy with that. So what im asking is if and can i make this cycle last about 12 weeks instead of 10, and if i do that should i up the test to 750? thanks for the help bro's.

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    if you havent made gains by now, then running test 12 weeks would be waste, just do 10 weeks, and save it for your next cycle, how is you r diet and how many cycles have you done, how many mgs are you taking

to be honest the diet is getting worse and not better, having troubles eating these days. Im about ready to hit the protien shakes hard core again. im at 500mg/wk test only. I didnt say im not getting results, just not getting big gains like i would like. I bet most people say the same thing about thier first cycle of test e only.

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smalldogbigdogbrain
    to be honest the diet is getting worse and not better, having troubles eating these days. Im about ready to hit the protien shakes hard core again. im at 500mg/wk test only. I didnt say im not getting results, just not getting big gains like i would like. I bet most people say the same thing about thier first cycle of test e only.
    I hope you are not relying on the protein shakes as your mainstay to your diet..

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    sounds like your diet maybe your downfall here. try posting it up in the diet forums for swoll and then to review

RAM2500 is offline Member
    Eat Clean. Eat carbs,Eat Protein. Eat alot but eat clean. Another thing muscles grow when you sleep. test E will somtimes keep you awake at night.

my diet has been bad only this last week when i was on the road for 4 days. And i also was not drinking my protien shakes doring that time also. I usually drink 2 to 3 shakes a day on top of 2500 calories and tones of tuna, fish, chicken , steak . i have gained like 20 pounds so far, and it was kind of shocking when everyone and his brother was commenting on my size gain. Anyway my question was can i extend my cycle to get more results or should i end it at ten weeks and start over in 10 weeks? Bad thing is i have another vial of enantate and im planning on using sus for my next cycle.

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    i have ran enth for 12 weeks, and i didnt see any gains after my eighth or ninth week,i kind of plateaued, just do 10 weeks, and next time get your diet in check, diet is everything,

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    Yeah bro........ 20lbs is "Nothing". A lot of bros would kill to get those types of gains. Dont up the dosage, dont up the weeks. Keep the extra for next time and concentrate on your diet. IMO

MrDezel is offline Banned
    Here is the order of importance of things when trying to get bigger....

1. Diet
    2. Gym
    3. Sleep
    4. Juice

Get them prioritized right and you will grow bigger and better then you ever thought possible.

daos is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tryin2getHUGE
    Yeah bro........ 20lbs is "Nothing". A lot of bros would kill to get those types of gains. Dont up the dosage, dont up the weeks. Keep the extra for next time and concentrate on your diet. IMO
    i agree...

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    why not add some eq with the test e next cycle it will give a bigger appetite

thanks guys, i think i just have juice depression or something.. worrying about how i look to dam much for no reason. out of that 20lbs could be some fat and water. I do eat way clean, but beer on the weekend even twice a month makes my face puffy. Have you ever been hungry but you cant eat at the same time. Like if its real hot out and I'm working hard its hard to eat. But if i dont eat every 4 hours i feel even worse, like way ****ty.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    WTF 2500 calories isnt enough for bulking unless you weigh 100 lbs... Try upping it to 4000-4500. Drink around 1.5-2 gallons of water a day also. Lift heavy.

so what if all i do most of the time is lay around untill work out time. at 4500cal a day id be a fat guy for sure. Plus myoplex delux shakes mixed with 2% milk are about 600 cal.. so 600 x 3= 1800 plus 2500 = rocket science

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    I think that you should run test out to 12 weeks... why not? I don't think that you can plateau out... maybe I'm wrong but if someone can explain why you would I would appreciate it.... apparently Ronnie isn't plateauing cuz I don't see him coming off of anything anytime soon... Would there be a down-side to running it out to 15?

Thread Information