Thread: detection times

Tribal is offline New Member

detection times

Does NCAA test for trenbolone acetate and if they do, what are the detection times for it? If my 8 week cycle ends mid-August, and I am tested in January or a little after, will it be detected? I am injecting 75mg ed. Thanks all.Also, is there any type of supplement or anything I can get from my source that would speed up the detection time.

qccat is offline Associate Member
    yeah they sure do. you are lookin at 4 to 5 months. cuttin it pretty close. Good luck. dont have a clue about the supps thing man

Tribal is offline New Member
    Does body fat have anything to do with the detection times? It will be an NCAA test which I'm sure is accurate. My cycle ends on August 1st. My last shot will be then. I report in mid January. Am I going to be okay? The reason for the bodyfat question is because im about 305 pounds as an offensive lineman.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    yup body fsat does... i think it has somethign with the metabloites being stored in fat cells.... you could be out of luck. but i guess yo uwill have to wait to find out since it will be about 5 1/2 months beforte you report..

Thread Information