UltimateFighter is offline Associate Member

Fina crushed under the tounge?

Hey guys a bro of mine says that you can take fina by converting it to injectable.......by making a liquid that goes on your skin.......or by crushing the pellets and putting them under your tounge?

Is this guy full of **** or not? (in reference to the under the tounge thing) He says his buddy has done it like this 2 times and had great results.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I never heard of under the tounge......... but yes the pellets can be converted into injectable or delivered by DMSO (this is worthless)

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Ive heard of people using the nasal spray, but not sublingual. Im sure it is possible, but probably pretty nasty and inefficient. And i wouldnt ever crush up pellets and leave them under my tongue.

I heard of a guy eatting fina pellets and he passed them through his urine...... I don't know if it's true though.

UltimateFighter is offline Associate Member
    yeah it sounds shady------ but I dont want to mess with conversions... probably will hold off on it this time until I know more. Have 500mg Sust 8 weeks ready to go but want to add something to it.

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateFighter
    yeah it sounds shady------ but I dont want to mess with conversions... probably will hold off on it this time until I know more. Have 500mg Sust 8 weeks ready to go but want to add something to it.
    The conversions are easy..... but you are smart to hold off until you know more about it.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    The conversions are easy..... but you are smart to hold off until you know more about it.
    Agreed. Very mature decision.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    You have to make the sublingual with the proper ingredients you cant just crush up pellets and put them under your tongue.

slapjac is offline New Member
    you CAN crush them and put them under your tongue. you will lose alot of it that way though because it will not all make it to the blood. My first fina cycle I didnt want to convert it so I put 240mgs(12 pellets split 3x per day) under my tongue and I got all the effects that I get on 75 mg/ed IM. I basically spent almost 3x what I should have. I did my research and got my idea from Big Cat - check it - http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catfinaplix.htm

Dont waste your money, just take the plunge. Its easy to conert and very rewarding.

if you were to crush the tablets and mix them with a small amount (VERY SMALL) of peppermint oil it would increase buccal (sublingual) uptake as well as give you minty fresh breath

though injectable with a GOOD kit is the way to go.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    lozgod i dont know if you have been approached about this yet or not but you need to go back to your old avatar!!! and question about the post..sorta... are conversion kits as hard to get as juice is? like where do you get this stuff from?

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by phatmark
    are conversion kits as hard to get as juice is? like where do you get this stuff from?
    You can get conversion kits from the same places you get pins. You got a PM.

Thread Information