bloatboy35 is offline New Member

Need Help cutting cycle please! ADVICE!

I would only like replies from ppl with experience and success, not what ppl "think" will work better. Trying to lose some more fat and maintain the muscle i already have, and maybe gain a little in the process. If you have a better diet/cycle please fill me in, or if this looks good, let me know. Stats: 5'8 200lbs, 5-6 previous cycles. Trying to get drop 10-15lbs of fat. Alright, here's my plan:

Cycle:
    Week 1-12: test cyp 450mg/week, Eq 450mg/week
    Week 1-4: halo 30mg/day
    Week 9-12: winny 50mg/day
    Week 9-12: hcg 2500iu/week
    Week 16: clomid 300mg/day
    Week 17: clomid 200mg/day
    Week 18: clomid 100mg/day

Diet:
    6 meals per day
    Breakdown approximates: 280g protein/60g fat/120g carbs: 2200 cal

Cardio:
    6:30am empty stomach ( 60min cardio) 6 days a week

Jujitsu training 2 days a week for 90min
    Kickboxing training 2 days a week 90min
    Weight training 4 days a week for 60min

*Also i will be taking some type of fat burner throughout as well.

I think i have plenty of cardio activity included. Also the winny/halo/eq should not bloat me, and i have the test in there because i understand it is a good idea to always include some type of test in a cycle, besides at 450mg a week, it really shouldn't bloat me either.

I think that about covers it, if this can be improved, please let me know.
    I look forward to your responses.
    Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by bloatboy35; 07-09-2004 at 08:20 AM.

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Im no vet but it will be extremely hard to lose 10-15lbs while on cycle if have the proper diet(no need to try and starve yourself during cycle you will only hurt your gains in the long run). You need to just do your cycle and cut after PCT. IMO

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Sorry bro, I'd love to help you but I'm not a Vet.

LOL, guess ya got me there, maybe i should have worded it better.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I wouldn't waste money on gear if you're looking to drop your body fat.

You could run Var, T3, Clen , and ECA....... the var will help the loss of muscle while dieting, catabolic effects of T3, and hitting cardio hard.

You shouldn't just post to Vets or Mods......... there are many guys here with tons of knowledge that could help you out.

yes i tried to edit the title, but it won't keep. So for anyone else that reads it, please ignore the 'vet' part. if you can help, it would be appreciated.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    I wouldn't waste money on gear if you're looking to drop your body fat.

You could run Var, T3, Clen , and ECA....... the var will help the loss of muscle while dieting, catabolic effects of T3, and hitting cardio hard.

You shouldn't just post to Vets or Mods......... there are many guys here with tons of knowledge that could help you out.
    I'm not vet, but I agree with mudman. Depending on how old you are perhaps some GH would be in order too. 4iu ed wk1-12 at least should produce some nice results. The T-3 and var along with the test, clen and eca should some nice results. Eventhough I'm not a vet, I am still edumacted, I'd like to think, a bit in the area of AAS. Oh yeah, the GH might also help ya gain a few lbs of muscle. Hope this helps...peace.

IronAdam is offline Member
    Don't touch the GH. A cycle might help you lose more fat and gain more muscle then doing it naturally, but it's completely possible to do it without the gear. The diet section on this site will be your best source. I would see what you can do with diet and cardio (man, just the ammount of cardio you are gunna be doing should be enough) and then think about adding in ephedrine, and after that clen . Once your body fat is closer to 15-12% I'd start planning the cycle.

Goodluck whatever you chose to do.

BTW what are your current stats, and goals?

Matto20 is offline Member
    I'd drop the halo and winny and add oxandrolone for 8-10 weeks. The anavar will MORE than make up for the strength gains from halo (and you'll be able to keep the var strength gains), will help suppress your appetite mildly, and will carve your torso to shreds - as it's fat burning capabilities are second to only MAYBE fina. Your sides will be much milder this route as well - and MUCH less toxic. You probably wouldn't need any HCG either...

If I were you I would also tweak my diet around a little more. I think you could use some more fat and slightly less carbs, and probably a few less grams of protein. The carbs you DO eat should mostly be high GI veggies and should be eaten during the earlier meals of your day and for PWO.

Lastly, if you really only want to maintain muscle while you burn fat, running anavar alone is an extremely simple solution - as TheMudMan indicated. It is easy to design such a cycle to drop bf significantly and even gain strength while doing so. Post some more thoughts and we might be able to help you some more...

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    What are your stats now? Depending on where your bodyfat currently is, you can probably achieve this in more like 8 weeks and still gain a little mass with your cycle as well. When dieting, you don't need a ton of gear, and you sure as **** don't need all that cardio. Were it me, I would not do any of that cardio (2 times a week maximum), stick to the martial arts training as your cardio, and lift 4-5 times a week. I would also try to eat more like 7-8 times a day. Your calories are way too ****ing low. The last diet I did, I started at about 228lbs, 11% bf (I'm 5'10"). I lifted 5 times a week, did no cardio whatsoever, started the diet at 3600kcal a day and dropped it by 50-100kcal each week for 7 weeks (never went under 2900kcal a day). I ended up at about 218 and 7-8% and gained a little size and strength. I ran 1000mg of test a week and 37.5mg of fina a day in that time. No fat burners. I ate at least a little food every 1-2 hours and my carbs never went anywhere below probably about 200g a day (usually 250g).

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro Way Too Much Hcg

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan
    What are your stats now? Depending on where your bodyfat currently is, you can probably achieve this in more like 8 weeks and still gain a little mass with your cycle as well. When dieting, you don't need a ton of gear, and you sure as **** don't need all that cardio. Were it me, I would not do any of that cardio (2 times a week maximum), stick to the martial arts training as your cardio, and lift 4-5 times a week. I would also try to eat more like 7-8 times a day. Your calories are way too ****ing low. The last diet I did, I started at about 228lbs, 11% bf (I'm 5'10"). I lifted 5 times a week, did no cardio whatsoever, started the diet at 3600kcal a day and dropped it by 50-100kcal each week for 7 weeks (never went under 2900kcal a day). I ended up at about 218 and 7-8% and gained a little size and strength. I ran 1000mg of test a week and 37.5mg of fina a day in that time. No fat burners. I ate at least a little food every 1-2 hours and my carbs never went anywhere below probably about 200g a day (usually 250g).
    Thank you, I will take some of that into consideration. I will lower the morning cardio to 3x a week max of 4x a week. Also, I'll up the calories from 2200 to approx 2800. that will give me 7 meals a day. currently the plan has me eating every 2 1/2 hrs.

whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    you weight 200lbs yet you only take in 280 grams of protein, if you are gonna diet i would try to get around 350grams ED

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteyk
    you weight 200lbs yet you only take in 280 grams of protein, if you are gonna diet i would try to get around 350grams ED
    Try that and aim for around 3200 kcal a day to start. What are you eating like right now? Don't drop your calories by more than like 600kcal a day to start out your diet. There is no need. You will lose the same and keep your metabolism high enough to continue the fat burning as you go and slowly lower your calories. Don't forget that when you are done the diet, take about 1.5-2 weeks to ramp your calories slowly back up to maintenance to prevent any fat from coming back.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Im no vet neither but 17yrs experience & personal trainer so I have some thoughts only for you to consider. I agree you could do it with diet alone. Your main concern I gather is fat loss while maintaining muscell. Well I think you may have too much cardio 6 days > 60 min plus kickbox, & grabbling. Your asking to lose some hard earn muscell escpecially with a 2200k cal diet intake. Since you do the combat stuff 4 days a wk you probably only need 1-2 days in the am empty stomach But only 30-45 min running your MHR approx. 65%. Using a fat burner is all you need, but if you need to help on muscell you could just use Test prop cycle to minimize some bloat much less than cyp. good luck
    Last edited by bluethunder; 07-10-2004 at 11:13 AM.

Thanks for the responses, I now have a better idea.

Thread Information