w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member

i got a problem...

so i was running a prop/fina cycle with some clen . almost 4 weeks in. incredible results...heres the bad part. i dropped my bottle of homebrew fina and it shattered on the cement. IM FINALESS!!! normally i would borrow a few cc's of my friends till i ordered more to make, but the fina is making me an emotional bitch! i had a few mood sweings before cause of fina, but nothing like this ever. my girl is getting super upset with me cause of how im acting. one minute im a great guy, then i get pissed off super easy, then i can be watching tv and start crying?? io dont know what to do. whats gonna happen if i keep the test going but stop the fina completely? what do u guys suggest. u guys know how it is im torn between best resutls ive evre had, and the occasionally turning into a pussy

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Hmmmm well I would order some more fina and while your going through your period take some midol....Its going to be ok

shut up

EastCoaster is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cpt steele
    Hmmmm well I would order some more fina and while your going through your period take some midol....Its going to be ok

LOL, now thats funny.

JMO, I've always believed that "roid rage " is all in your head. I've never felt more emotional (bad or sad) while on cycle, but thats just me. However, I have felt a little on the down side while going through PCT because of the low test levels.

eastcoast i believe the same thing too.... except when it comes to fina. alot of other members will agree with me on this one. especially about theemotional part. i remember reading a post about it a few weeks ago.

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro I get short while on it to, but think then respond. Thats what I say to myself think respond

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    i am confused as to the point of this post.

you are too emotional to rectify the situation by ordering more supplies, and also too emotional to borrow some?

get ahold of yourself and pull it together man.

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    On a serious note. Fina is not for everyone. It is loved by many but has some sides that some people can not control. I myself would stop the fina if i could not control my emotions. Those extra five pounds aint worth being a wreck. I myself get a little more testy on fina and have to avoid driving on long trips.

I am on right now but if it started ****ing up my home I would stop. Now this may be something that passes and it may can be fixed by lowering your doses but if not, drop the fina.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    You could reorder & have it made up in 3 days and thats not overnight but express mail.

Quote Originally Posted by daem
    i am confused as to the point of this post.

you are too emotional to rectify the situation by ordering more supplies, and also too emotional to borrow some?

get ahold of yourself and pull it together man.

no i am jsut stuck between the decision to order more or just drop the fina completely.

Order more. And if it doesn't work for you send it to me, Ill make sure it doesn't go to waste. Thats what bros are for.

Thread Information