Thread: Wisdom

TheUsed is offline New Member

Wisdom

I am about to start a 10 wk cycle...but i just found out today i am having my wisdom teeth removed a month from today....Will this effect my cycle? Should i wait until i have had them removed? I know there will be many drugs given to me while in surgury so i dont want any of those counter acting with the juice or something weird like that?

I want to start as soon as possible

kronik is offline Senior Member
    I personally would wait till after the surgery. How old are you, it is rumored the older you are the longer it takes to recover from the surgery( ). There is as possibility you could be out of the gym for maybe a week. Just think about that before you decide to start anything...

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    None should counteract but AS can cause excessive bleeding. Wait or tell your doc, which ever suits you. I wouldn't recommend going in on AS and saying nothing.

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    you can use gear and painkillers, just dont drink.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    I would wait... you won't get as good a lifts when you are recovering.

kronic -
    I am 20; man im pissed now...i have been waiting and waiting to get all the stuff i need and the day (today) i am supposed to start my cycle this BS comes up. I really want to start but if yall really think waiting is best then i guess another month isnt that long.....F*CK

the dent said it would take 3 full days before i could work out at norm again. I am not to worried about losing 3 days...I can schedule my workout around that. The only thing that scares me is all the chemicals that will be going through my body......Would be a little weird to tell the dentist im roiding....any of yall ever told a doc or anybody yall were? what did they say

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I would defnitely wait. I know it sucks to have to wait, but unless you are willing to tell your dentist what your taking, then I wouldn't risk it.

BLT

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Personally I'd wait.

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    I would wait also.....

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    i tried continuing workouts after i had my wisdom teeth removed, and i wasn't on cycle.

lifted heavy 3 days after surgery and ended up losing my clot (got a dry socket) and it was the worst thing ever.

doc told me to take at least 7 days off and then ease back into it.

i definitely would NOT lose a week of training on cycle since the medication and antibiotics really screw with your system.

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    Id agree to wait too bro. I know it sux but think about it like this. If you DONT wait, you may be wasting your gear. You are not gonna have great workouts and then you are gonna be REALLY pissed. As much as it sux now, imagine how bad it would be if you wasted your gear.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Wait bro, I had mine out about 8 months ago and theres not really any pain afterwards, just the bleeding thats a pain in the ass. My mouth bled for about 2 days strait, constantly had these pads in my mouth to absorb it, if you do anything intense it'll just bleed more and wont clot. Which means no working out for at least 2 days IF you aren't getting put out. I got Nitrous and recovered instantly from it, if you get put under expect at least a week, maybe 2 weeks to recover fully.

thanks

well i appreciate all you guys opinions. I had decided to go through with the cycle before i had posted this. BUt now i have decided to wait it out. I'll let yall know how it turns out.

And to all you vets on the site...I know us newbies annoy the **** out of yall but we really do appreciate all the time and effort you give to help us through our learning stage....so dont get too annoyed.

ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheUsed
    well i appreciate all you guys opinions. I had decided to go through with the cycle before i had posted this. BUt now i have decided to wait it out. I'll let yall know how it turns out.

And to all you vets on the site...I know us newbies annoy the **** out of yall but we really do appreciate all the time and effort you give to help us through our learning stage....so dont get too annoyed.
    Good to hear that your going to wait. Look on the bright side. Ive heard other bros on this board say they had to get the teeth removed WHILE ON cycle. that really must suck. Waiting an extra week or so will be worth it

Thread Information