Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    PressThis is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    63

    clen results, got any?

    Just wondering how you guys been doin on clen lately? Trying to measure my self up for soom results soon.

    wanted to here soom of your loss in:

    1. pounds
    2. bf%

    also in what time span

  2. #2
    dieseL atC's Avatar
    dieseL atC is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    free crack giveaway
    Posts
    771
    Well my first 2 weeks on Clen I lost 11lbs.. Today is Day 1 of my second 2 weeks.. The last 2 weeks I was on ECA. I'm down a total of 19lbs. I started at 236, now I'm sitting at 6'3"/217.

  3. #3
    tonytone's Avatar
    tonytone is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    2,505
    Quote Originally Posted by dieselatc
    Well my first 2 weeks on Clen I lost 11lbs.. Today is Day 1 of my second 2 weeks.. The last 2 weeks I was on ECA. I'm down a total of 19lbs. I started at 236, now I'm sitting at 6'3"/217.

    WOW, I didn't think it would work that good. I just started my first ever 2 weeks of clen , I hope I see results like that.

  4. #4
    dieseL atC's Avatar
    dieseL atC is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    free crack giveaway
    Posts
    771
    Well, I was strict on my diet and doing high intensity cardio on an empty stomach 4 mornings a week before my workouts. Listen to the bros on this board, that's what I did so they obviously know what they are talking about.

  5. #5
    tonytone's Avatar
    tonytone is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    2,505
    Quote Originally Posted by dieselatc
    Well, I was strict on my diet and doing high intensity cardio on an empty stomach 4 mornings a week before my workouts. Listen to the bros on this board, that's what I did so they obviously know what they are talking about.
    Yeah, I do cardio in the AM 6 times a week. My diet is super strict. I'm doing everything right, so we'll see how it goes

  6. #6
    PressThis is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    63
    bump

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Where I can find food.
    Posts
    598
    Quote Originally Posted by dieselatc
    Well my first 2 weeks on Clen I lost 11lbs.. Today is Day 1 of my second 2 weeks.. The last 2 weeks I was on ECA. I'm down a total of 19lbs. I started at 236, now I'm sitting at 6'3"/217.
    You are making me gitty like a school girl. I cant wait to start cutting. Good Job.

  8. #8
    iNvid's Avatar
    iNvid is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    1,323
    Yeah clen is amazing imo. I'm on day 2 on my first cycle and I can already feel it. You can keep up with my journal at http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?t=111709.

  9. #9
    jmp51483's Avatar
    jmp51483 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    588
    Quote Originally Posted by invid
    Yeah clen is amazing imo. I'm on day 2 on my first cycle and I can already feel it. You can keep up with my journal at http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?t=111709.
    So did your mom finally give you your clen back? What'd you tell her? Not the Dick story was it?

  10. #10
    iNvid's Avatar
    iNvid is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    1,323
    Quote Originally Posted by jmp51483
    So did your mom finally give you your clen back? What'd you tell her? Not the Dick story was it?
    She got over it and shes at las vegas with some friends so I got the house to myself for sometime.

  11. #11
    ImmmtheIceman's Avatar
    ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    1,005
    I was trying to lost bodyfat on it. I lost a few pounds, but still took in a good amount of calories. I used clen as part of my PCT, and i can say I definitely recommend it to everyone. Definitely cut off bodyfat, and im alot more cut now because of it. I plan to start another clen cycle soon

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •