PressThis is offline Junior Member

clen results, got any?

Just wondering how you guys been doin on clen lately? Trying to measure my self up for soom results soon.

wanted to here soom of your loss in:

1. pounds
    2. bf%

also in what time span

dieseL atC is offline Member
    Well my first 2 weeks on Clen I lost 11lbs.. Today is Day 1 of my second 2 weeks.. The last 2 weeks I was on ECA. I'm down a total of 19lbs. I started at 236, now I'm sitting at 6'3"/217.

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dieselatc
    Well my first 2 weeks on Clen I lost 11lbs.. Today is Day 1 of my second 2 weeks.. The last 2 weeks I was on ECA. I'm down a total of 19lbs. I started at 236, now I'm sitting at 6'3"/217.

WOW, I didn't think it would work that good. I just started my first ever 2 weeks of clen , I hope I see results like that.

dieseL atC is offline Member
    Well, I was strict on my diet and doing high intensity cardio on an empty stomach 4 mornings a week before my workouts. Listen to the bros on this board, that's what I did so they obviously know what they are talking about.

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, I was strict on my diet and doing high intensity cardio on an empty stomach 4 mornings a week before my workouts. Listen to the bros on this board, that's what I did so they obviously know what they are talking about.
    Yeah, I do cardio in the AM 6 times a week. My diet is super strict. I'm doing everything right, so we'll see how it goes

PressThis is offline Junior Member
    bump

You are making me gitty like a school girl. I cant wait to start cutting. Good Job.

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    Yeah clen is amazing imo. I'm on day 2 on my first cycle and I can already feel it. You can keep up with my journal at http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?t=111709.

jmp51483 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by invid
    Yeah clen is amazing imo. I'm on day 2 on my first cycle and I can already feel it. You can keep up with my journal at http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?t=111709.
    So did your mom finally give you your clen back? What'd you tell her? Not the Dick story was it?

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jmp51483
    So did your mom finally give you your clen back? What'd you tell her? Not the Dick story was it?
    She got over it and shes at las vegas with some friends so I got the house to myself for sometime.

ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member
    I was trying to lost bodyfat on it. I lost a few pounds, but still took in a good amount of calories. I used clen as part of my PCT, and i can say I definitely recommend it to everyone. Definitely cut off bodyfat, and im alot more cut now because of it. I plan to start another clen cycle soon

Thread Information