Thread: Sus/ EQ/ D-bol

sadutil1500 is offline New Member

Sus/ EQ/ D-bol

I am looking to put a cycle together with some EQ 200 (10 ml), Sus 250(18ml) and 400 d-bol pink tablets. I also have some clen I would like to throw in there. I have done some searching but really have found a really good cycle to run these. Does anyone have any suggestions? Those are the quantities I currently have and don't want to buy a whole lot more if I don't have too. I will also have clomid and etc on hand. Thanks

I currently weigh about 195lbs with 12 percent bodyfat and at 5 '7". I want to put some more lean bodymass on but don't want to get absolutely huge. I lift 5 days a week and try to do cardio at least 6 days a week.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by sadutil1500
    I am looking to put a cycle together with some EQ 200 (10 ml), Sus 250(18ml) and 400 d-bol pink tablets. I also have some clen I would like to throw in there. I have done some searching but really have found a really good cycle to run these. Does anyone have any suggestions? Those are the quantities I currently have and don't want to buy a whole lot more if I don't have too. I will also have clomid and etc on hand. Thanks

I currently weigh about 195lbs with 12 percent bodyfat and at 5 '7". I want to put some more lean bodymass on but don't want to get absolutely huge. I lift 5 days a week and try to do cardio at least 6 days a week.

1 you dont have enough eq

and whats your cycle experiance ???

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Whats your cycle/training history?

I have done cycles with just Deca for 10 weeks and Deca and Winny for 10 weeks, I have also done 1 cycle with Sus and D-Bol for 10 weeks. I kepted pretty much all my gains. I train fairly hard everyday. I usually stick to one body part per day. And do 4-5 sets of 10-12 reps per exercise. I usually try to do 5 different exercises. How much eq should I have to get a good cycle. I am up for any sugestions. I have not purchased the EQ yet and can get something else if anyone has any suggestions.

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    eq is good but u need more of it 2 run it @ 400 mg at least for 12 weeks

Stackt007 is offline Associate Member
    I would run this

wks 1-4 25mg -35mg Dbol

wks 1-12 500mg Sust

wks 1-12 400mg EQ

pct starts on wk15

If I don't end up getting enough EQ what could I use in it's place. I have enough Sus and D-Bol to run a cycle like that but need to be able to get my hands on another bottle of EQ to run it like that. I have never gotten Gyno before but am going to have stuff on hand in case I have any problems.

Thats not enough so I would suggest u to get more be patient .Ive done what your'e doing before and didnt have all my sh_t before the cycle so I suggest wait till u come across more , dont rush ! If u were to use what u have u wouldnt get very good results !

If u have enough sust n dbol I'd run this :

wks 1-12 or 14 500mg sust

wks 1-5 25mg -40mg Dbol ed

pct starts 3 wks after ur last test shot

Thread Information