BigPete is offline Associate Member

Question Need some advice.

Ok I will be finishing up a Sus/Deca /dbol cycle here in a few weeks. Clomid is goin to be used but I want to do another cycle in about 3 months in the dead of Winter a serious bulking cycle and this is what I have come up with and would like your opionins. Cyp/Deca/Anadrol cycle.

Cyp:600mg a week
    Deca:600mg a week
    Anadrol:100mg a day(First 4 weeks.)

I am 6 foot 205lbs. About 10% bf.I was 185lbs when I started the cycle. I want to be about 220lbs. I ran the Sus at 500mg,Deca at 400mg,Dbol 40mg for five weeks. I was very happy with the dbol. Very nice gains! As for the Sus not to happy with it cause I have done Cyp in the past and it was a lot better. The Deca couldn't really tell cause Brovel is a company that makes there gear underdosed. I am gonna do Cyp by Ttokkyo 200mg/ml,Deca by Ttokkyo 300mg/ml, and I am not sure as what is a good brand for the Anadrol since i have not done this stuff before. Thanks for all your help!

BigPete is offline Associate Member
    I have heard of it but i am unsure on what the results are and how to inject it. My source doesnt carry it i think. Can you tell me about it? thanks!

Thread Information