Thread: sust injections

hapow is offline New Member

Exclamation sust injections

Will sust 250 pass through a 23 gauge needle. Just trying to avoid jamming a harpoon into my glute. Thanks

Bro let me tell you from experience .. no more than a 22 because it'll take too much pressure to get it in. By the time you get it in the muscle you might break the needle or bend it. there is not much diffrence in size or at least to notice in 22 or 23. if your worried then load your syringe and draw back a little then change the needle it'll slip right in and you wont feel it. Or pick a spot and just use it as a dart sort of speek.

Fast R

Slapshot1 is offline Junior Member
    I use a 1' 25 guage never had any probs. It may take a little longer, but I'm in no rush when injecting anyways.

Last winter on a sust d-bol cycle, I would load up my syringe with my drawing needle (22g 1.5'), switch pins (25g 1') and then warm the syringe by placing it by by my gas fireplace (about 1 foot away). The fireplace is completely enclosed and the heat cames from a fan than blows off a metal plate in behind the fire.

Moral of the story is heat the shit up if you're having trouble with it. I know a 11yr. vet that uses 27g every chance he gets (including sust) in order to avoid scar tissue.

SPEEDY is offline Junior Member
    I dont feel the difference between the sizes. I use a 22 and I have no problem with it. Stop being a wuzzz......don't look at the needle, just poke, the only bad part is pinching, after that everything is a sinch at least with the sus.

Slapshot1 is offline Junior Member
    Wait, sorry. I'm talking about thigh injections.

GLUTE! Get over it, 22-23g is standard. Once you relax it'll slip right into your ass-cheek like a hot knife through butter.

Thread Information