Kid Shred is offline Member

My Back Looks Like a Braveheart Battleground!!!(PIC)

Yes..... the crash is definately a reality right now. Just have some questions for some of the gurus out there.

My last show was about 12 weeks ago, which was also the end of my Winny/Tren /Clen combo. As far as my gains go I'm happy with them and can only complain about the nasty serratus slices that are now buried beneath my sides.(Sinister Grin)

My question is this: Why does my complexion on my back clear without a blemish when I'm "on", but shortly after 4 weeks of being "off" I start cratering like the moon, Could the clomid be aggravating such a condition? Just like to know if there's anything that'll help besides the next cycle.(Sinister Chuckle)

Any information would be quite helpful, and an explanation from a Medical Strandpoint would be even more appreciated.

Well I still do take Pride in the Massacre Warfiled on my Back so I'm trying to get my Cam Started up and I'll post a Pic In a few .
    Last edited by Kid Shred; 04-24-2002 at 06:52 PM.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Forgive me, but I don't understand all of the movie analogies that you're using. Are you saying that you have acne?

Mr Big is offline New Member
    thats what I got outta this too!.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    hey man, my friend did 6 weeks of primo and he didnt have any acne, and not much hairloss, then a month after the cycle, BAM
    terrible ance and tons of hairloss!

and he was stupid and didnt use clomid.

Kid Shred is offline Member
    Sorry fellas , let me clear up my analogies. Yes I mean acne, Almost like a cystic type acne beneath the surface, and beneath the "pop Zone". Never had a problem with hairloss or gyno as I'm skilled with the Clomid and I come from a long line of Asian beasts! Just wondering if anyone else gets them during the crash as opposed to when They're on .

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    damn bro they look like crators on the moon,but your back is pretty damn big!i always break out after im off too but nothing like that,i get it on my shoulders most.

Thread Information