general31 is offline Associate Member

The Anabolic Freak??????

Dave Palumbo, The Anabolic Freak, has a Q&A column in MD every month. The August issue has a guy asking if his friend is trying to rip him off selling him liquid clomid because he has never heard of it. Dave responded by saying he has never heard of liquid clomid either and he thinks clomid is not stable in liquid form. How can a guy w/ this amount of proclaimed knowledge not know about liquid clomid?

daos is offline Associate Member
    hehe,

maybe he focus' his attention to other things now. liquid clomid is a research chemical. you cannot purchase it through a pharmacy like the tablets. so maybe he just doesnt keep up with the latest and greatest in the UG world.

Quote Originally Posted by daos
    hehe,

maybe he focus' his attention to other things now. liquid clomid is a research chemical. you cannot purchase it through a pharmacy like the tablets. so maybe he just doesnt keep up with the latest and greatest in the UG world.
    That could be, I just can't see how someone at MD did not catch that. The poorguy will probably run a cycle w/ no nolva or clomid now!

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by general31
    That could be, I just can't see how someone at MD did not catch that. The poorguy will probably run a cycle w/ no nolva or clomid now!
    lol if he cycles at all, isnt he another synthol idiot?

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    I read that same article. I was like WTF????? Is he really THAT behind?!?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by map200uk
    lol if he cycles at all, isnt he another synthol idiot?
    It is hard to say. He has more veins poping out of him than any guy around. Synthol would make him softer looking w/ less veins I think.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    I read his colum all the time most of the advice he gives is ok but some is downright sh!tty.

Aboot is offline Banned
    From the stuff I've read, his advice is ****. Tells people to take WAY more gear than necessary way too early and almost always neglects to mention PCT. Oh well, due to his recent legal troubles I doubt he'll be writing much any time soon.

SKiN is offline Member
    Didnt he get arrested for sellin roids.. and he had a bunch of fakes too....

daos is offline Associate Member
    what magazine is this?

Quote Originally Posted by daos
    what magazine is this?
    Muscular Development, or MD.

Aboot is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ToughGuy13
    Didnt he get arrested for sellin roids.. and he had a bunch of fakes too....
    Yeah, here's the story again:

SIGNONSANDIEGO NEWS SERVICES
    3:27 p.m. June 16, 2004

SAN DIEGO – A bodybuilder and editor-in-chief of a muscle magazine conspired to sell a human growth hormone and to traffic in counterfeit goods, according to a federal indictment unsealed in San Diego today.
    Advertisement

David Palumbo, 36, of Seaford, N.Y. obtained counterfeit Serostim for Bill Young of San Diego, and sold it to bodybuilders who did not possess lawful prescriptions for the drug, according to the grand jury indictment.

It also alleges that Palumbo sent payments in cash by commercial interstate carriers such as Federal Express, often contained within the pages of Rx Muscle, the bodybuilding magazine he edited.

The indictment lists specific dates in 2002 on which Palumbo received shipments of counterfeit Serostim from San Diego, and specific dates on which he shipped counterfeit Serostim to others.

"With this arrest, a ring of individuals engaged in counterfeiting and distributing a form of human growth hormone has been broken," said U.S. Attorney Carol Lam.

Serostim is a prescription drug containing the active ingredient "somatropin," a form of human growth hormone, said Assistant U.S. Attorney Melanie K. Pierson.

She said Serostim is approved by the FDA for use in treating AIDS wasting.

Serostim is manufactured by Serono, which has registered the trademarks "Serono" and "Serostim" with the U.S. Office of Patents and Trademarks, Pierson said.

"The FBI and FDA continue to address health care fraud through the aggressive investigation of prescription drug counterfeiting and trafficking," said Acting FBI Special Agent in Charge John R. Kingston.

"The indictment of Mr. Palumbo and his associates will serve as a deterrent to individuals who are considering participating in these illegal schemes."

In a related case, Ronald Nollet and Ronald Nollet Jr. pleaded guilty Oct. 15, 2002 to manufacturing and distributing counterfeit drugs.

Among other things, the Nollets led consumers to believe they were buying legitimate Serostim, Pierson said.

She said the Nollets admitted providing vials of counterfeit Serostim to others, including Brian Mohr, knowing they intended to sell them in California, Nevada, New York and Florida.

On Nov. 12, 2002, Mohr pleaded guilty to mail fraud.

The defendant admitted that, between June 2002 and August 2002, he sold more than 250 boxes of counterfeit Serostim to Bill Young for about $89,000.

On Feb. 19, 2003, Young pleaded guilty to trafficking in counterfeit goods in connection with the sale of the counterfeit Serostim, Pierson said.

According to the indictment in the pending case, Young was the source of Palumbo's counterfeit Serostim.

Investigators were able to recover some, but not all the counterfeit Serostim the ring produced, Pierson said.

She said the counterfeit Serostim can be identified by the sticker-version hologram on the box, instead of an imprint.

Palumbo was in federal court in New York today, and is due in a San Diego courtroom July 8, Pierson said.

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    His advice some times doesn't sounds good for me. He advice beginners to use 1000mg of test weekly. IMHO it is way too much.

TxJuiceFreak is offline Junior Member
    well he doesnt know about liquid clomid, but i bet he can tell you all sorts of things about synthol. in fact, i cant believe he just doesnt tell those guys to just shoot up synthol instead of juicin, lol, i hate that guy with a passion.

Thread Information