bowlow is offline New Member

prop qv 100 - please help!!!

just got the only gear available in my area. prop qv 100. 10cc bottle. seems to be legit - label, hologram etc. this isnt my first time but will be my first "well researched" time. ive read that you need anti e for a cycle. is this true if your not gonna stack or do crazy amounts? i was hoping i could pyramid just the prop and be ok. like starting 50mg every 3rd day then up to 100 or 150 then back down. would this work? or would i get bitch tits from not having clomid or novadex (might be spelled wrong) cuz i cant find any anti e and my source cant either. the qv prop is my only option (so do i even really have an option?)

any help would be awsome and appreciated!

thanks

SKiN is offline Member
    Pyramiding is useless. Buy Anti E's off the web. Shoot 50-75mg ED depending on what u want to run, but research Anti's before u start..

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes you will need pct using 'just' prop. Pyramiding is not done anymore and is useless. You can get all the anti-e's you need on research sites.

whiteyk is offline Pimp in Training
    goodluck with the ED shots and cripling pain from the injects

immy is offline Associate Member
    i would get some b-12 to help with the pain

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Pain? just started some QV 100 prop a few days ago with my cycle and it didn't hurt at all.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    50mgs every 3 days would be useless..should be at least 50-100mgs ED. im on qv prop now and i cut it with b12...first shot to each spot kinda gave a sore feeling the next day but besides that it hasnt really botherd me... actually love the gains.. 9lbs in 12 days...

Raven10319 is offline New Member
    Bro here is the deal with Prop you gotta shot it ED (every day), or at the most every 48 hours. I would suggest 75mg ED, or 100mg every other Day. Reason for this is Prop is a fast acting ester, which basicaly means you will feel the gear "kick in" in about 48 from you 1st injection (increased appite, increased pumps, etc) It does not stay in your body, like other gears and then kick in a couple weeks after the 1st shot. Thats why you gotta inject ED not every week.

But realize you only have 1000mg total (if every 1ml = 100mg, which it should: check the bottle to make sure)

That will only last you about 10-20 days TOPS! That is like a 2-3 week cycle (dos'nt make any sense to me, better off waiting to you get more gear I dont think such a sort time will do any thing for you)

TxJuiceFreak is offline Junior Member
    i love qv prop, did great things for me at 100 mg EOD while running tornels super test 250 twice a week, i start my PCT saturday from a 12 week cycle of that. i would reccomend shooting it in your delts ONLY, haha. i did that and had the least pain, without diluting it. but its good stuff, you need much more than one bottle of it, plus its cheap bro, atleast here it is. im getting a bottle of that stuff across the border for 15 bucks a piece. good luck

QV prop is solid.
    EOD is pretty much a necessity, though with 3-4ml shots E3d is "ok"

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    Quote Originally Posted by macrophage69alpha
    QV prop is solid.
    EOD is pretty much a necessity, though with 3-4ml shots E3d is "ok"
    3-4ml E3D or prop? dang thats gotta hurt..

TxJuiceFreak is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by phatmark
    3-4ml E3D or prop? dang thats gotta hurt..
    NO ****!!! thats nucking futs, haha.

Clarkk is offline Junior Member
    I'm currently using QV Propionate EOD at 1cc or 100mg with Denkall Cypiotest. I'm up 13lbs on Day nine. Alot is probably food, water etc. . . but it feels great. Listen to the bro's here; if you only have 10ml, you need more gear. At the very least 10ml is 10 injections EOD. (20 days)

Thread Information