Thread: Extremly sore!

dogsofwar is offline Member

Extremly sore!

I have been working extra hard and UN-fortunately I am extremely sore right into the my first cycle due to working harder and potentially over-training. Should I perhaps train mostly cardio for a couple of days until I can regain some strength? Train cardio with light-er lifting? I am a pretty experienced lifter, but not on the gear. I know a lot of you have been (here) before so any suggestions are helpful. Thanks...Keep on keepin on.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    hey mate,

you should expect some sorneness from the injection for one thing, but if you're sure you are overtraining, just change your routine a bit to make sure you dont next time

dont stop lifting for a few days, take a day off (if needed) and then continue lifting

cardio can carry on as normal
    imo

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    well if your sore thats good(DOMS). Tells me you stressed the intended muscell. If you are overtraining you will be whole body tired & restless, fatiqued perhaps depressed. But without knowing your stats & training schedule its hard to say. But for starters take 2 days off completly then go back every other day maintaining intensity. Try this for a wk or two. good luck

dogsofwar is offline Member
    On the money, fatigue and just plain beat down. Upper body is pretty stressed. Thanks for the tips.

Thread Information